Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle
  • I have a big problem with biting my nails
  • Though I do not measure my nails, I have noticed results
  • The Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle has definitely restored my nails to a more healthy state
  • It is a relatively inexpensive way to help get nails back to being healthy and I highly recommend it for anyone who may be a nail biter or who may do something else damaging to their nails like using acrylics

• by Intensify

I have a big problem with biting my nails. Whenever I get nervous or anxious, I just instantly start to bite my nails. Sometimes I do not even realize that I am doing it. Because of this unhealthy habit, I have really brittle, damaged nails. They are thin and fragile.

To help repair them, I purchased the Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle at my local drugstore. It comes in a container that looks like a nail polish container. It costs about ten dollars. On the packaging, it promises that the Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle will make nails 30% longer in 5 days.

Though I do

not measure my nails, I have noticed results. They are longer and stronger. This promises to give stronger, longer, and harder nails. I have noticed all three.

My nails don’t split in half as easily. As long as I do not bite them, they grow much faster. The Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle has definitely restored my nails to a more healthy state. The Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle is very simple to use.

All I have to do is apply one coat in the same way that I would apply nail polish. I can even apply this and then put another nail polish on top ...

• of it. I now use it as a base coat every single time I do my nails. It can also be used as a top coat.

They now grow so much faster than they did before I started using this product. I have noticed that the tips of my nails especially are much harder than they used to be. They do not break off as easily.

The only thing that I wish I could change about this product is the bottle itself.

The bottle is covered in gold so this does not allow me to see how much product I have left over. I just have to

guess. I wish they made this available in a clear bottle. Overall, I have to give the Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle a rating of a 9 out of 10.

It is a relatively inexpensive way to help get nails back to being healthy and I highly recommend it for anyone who may be a nail biter or who may do something else damaging to their nails like using acrylics. I will definitely continue to repurchase this product. My nails are no longer thin. They do not peel easily anymore.

They are stronger and longer than they used to be and I am very excited to continue using this product.

Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314031438470231/k2311a034/3.4.11