Benefit Cosmetics You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • The first thing that I noticed about this product was how expensive it is
  • I have never paid this much for a tinted moisturizer in the past but I really like the Benefit Cosmetics makeup line so I decided to shell out the money just to see whether I would like this product
  • I like that the Benefit Cosmetics You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer is SPF 15
  • One thing I have noticed that is different about this moisturizer is that it is a lot more wet than a lot of the other moisturizers I have used in the past

• by Intensify

The Benefit Cosmetics You Rebel product is a tinted moisturizer. The first thing that I noticed about this product was how expensive it is. A tube of it contains 1.7 ounces but is thirty dollars. I have never paid this much for a tinted moisturizer in the past but I really like the Benefit Cosmetics makeup line so I decided to shell out the money just to see whether I would like this product.

I like that the Benefit Cosmetics You

Rebel Tinted Moisturizer is SPF 15. I absolutely refuse to use any moisturizer that does not at least have some SPF in it because protecting my skin from the sun is very important to me. The majority of moisturizers on the market these days seem to all have SPF in them so this really isn’t that unique to the Benefit Cosmetics You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer, but I still appreciate it. I like the consistency of the moisturizer. It is very smooth and soft.

One thing that I knew when I initially purchased this moisturizer was that even though it is tinted, it would not give me full coverage. It would only give me very light coverage that would do nothing to hide any dark marks or imperfections. I did find this to be true, but I do not mind so much. It is only a tinted moisturizer and it does a good job of giving me a healthy, natural looking glow.

• Benefit Cosmetics You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer
      It may not perfectly even out my skin tone, but it does a good job of providing a good base layer for the rest of my makeup. I always use this moisturizer under concealer, foundation, and the rest of my makeup products and it still works great.

One thing I have noticed that is different about this moisturizer is that it is a lot more “wet” than a lot of the other moisturizers I have used in the past. What I

mean by this is that I have to be very careful to wait for the layer of moisturizer to dry before applying any other product to my face. Overall, I have to give the Benefit Cosmetics You Rebel tinted moisturizer product a rating of an 8 out of 10. Though it does not even out my skin tone to the point where my skin looks absolutely perfect, it provides a great base for my makeup and protects my skin from the sun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314031438450231/k2311a034/3.4.11