Selena Gomez  » People  »
  • I enjoy watching Wizard of Waverly place since then and I admit I became her regular follower
  • Moreover, I love Selena for being beautiful
  • I just hope that he will not ruin Selena, but I believe that their relationship will not last long just like Chris Brown and Rihanna
  • Futhermore, I am not a huge fan but I like Selena

• by grecy

I remember I was watching Wizard of Waverly Place in Disney Channel that I got to see Selena Gomez. She is so annoying, sulky and very rugged to his older brother Justin, played by David Henrie. Her character is like she always have something to say in the end and always against of everything. She annoys me but I am having fun watching her delivers her lines, although sometimes she talks fast that I cannot comprehend at all. I enjoy watching Wizard of Waverly place since then and I admit I became her regular follower. Anyway she plays Alex Russo in this Disney television program.

Aside from being Alex Russo, he also starred in movies like Another Cinderella Story,

Princess Protection Program with her best friend Demi Lovato and in Ramona and Beezuz, which I have not seen until now. She is one of the stars that Disney made popular from its program just like the High Musical cast and of course, the ever popular Miley Cyrus.

I love Selena’s face. It is tiny but she is beautiful. I bet she was named after the Tejano singer Selena. Just like Selena, she is good in singing and dancing as I had seen most of her doing it in Another Cinderalla Story. Moreover, she has her own band called Selena Gomez and The Scene. Just recently I heard their song Naturally from their album entitled Kiss and Tell and ...

• it sounds okay. Even the music video looks fine for starter like her.

Moreover, I love Selena for being beautiful. She has this little face and I love her eyes and nose. But, her being linked with Justin Bieber got me turned off. Anyway, what can we expect from a young lady like her in this very liberated world. As long as Justin will help her to get inspired to do everything she likes to do successfully, then I am in. I will still support her. I just hope that he will not ruin Selena, but I believe that their relationship will not last long just like Chris Brown and Rihanna.

Futhermore, I am not a huge fan

but I like Selena. I like her being Alex Russo and I believe she is perfect to get have that role. I like her expression when she acts and she this unique little accent. I love her petite body and I love that sound of her voice. For me she is like a doll and her beauty is magnificent. She has this strong personality just like Angelina Jolie. I just hope she can be the next Kirsten Dunst or Natalie Portman that will make a movie that will get her nominated as best actress. There is still a long road for Selena and I believe she can be the next Jennifer Lopez too. Just be a good inspiration Selena.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 524031438430231/k2311a034/3.4.11