Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: 2nd Gig Episode 18 (Anime)  » TV  »
  • This was a very interesting and well done episode
  • While it wasn’t very action oriented, the plot was still very good and I enjoyed the episode a lot
  • Richard Epcar and Marry McGlynn are excellent English dub voice actors and they did a superb job in this episode and they’re really enjoyable to listen to I like them a lot
  • I love the music in this anime and I am buying the soundtrack as well as the DVDs
  • I highly recommend that you get this anime series, but if you’re unsure whether or not you’ll like it, you should definitely check it out on Adult Swim or Netflix because it’s definitely worth your time and money because everything about it is very good and it’s one of my favorite animes

• by ReViewMeMedia

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: 2nd Gig Episode 18 has Batou and the Major in Germany trying to track down the terrorist known as Angel’s Feathers.

This was a very interesting and well done episode. It showed an interesting side of Batou and showed off his detective skills and I liked watching it a lot.

I enjoyed this episode because the story was interesting and very well done. While it wasn’t very action oriented, the plot

was still very good and I enjoyed the episode a lot.

The acting is very well done in this episode and I liked it a lot. Richard Epcar and Marry McGlynn are excellent English dub voice actors and they did a superb job in this episode and they’re really enjoyable to listen to I like them a lot.

I enjoy this anime a lot because of the interesting characters, unique science fiction setting and intelligent,

• fascinating storyline. The music is also very good and Yoko Kanno is an excellent composer. I love the music in this anime and I am buying the soundtrack as well as the DVDs.

I highly recommend this anime if you like science fiction and mature storytelling. The animation is very well done and it looks terrific. The voice acting fits perfectly and the English dub is one of my favorites to listen to.

I highly recommend that you get this anime series, but if you’re unsure whether or not you’ll like it, you should definitely check it out on Adult Swim or Netflix because it’s definitely worth your time and money because everything about it is very good and it’s one of my favorite animes.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: Second Gig is available on DVD from Manga Entertainment. You can buy it on Amazon.com or RightStuf.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 104031438420231/k2311a034/3.4.11