Ukarms M757 airsoft gun
  • I bought this gun brand new at a local swap meet
  • The gun would definitely be painful if you were shot by it
  • I enjoyed this gun a lot, I went out shooting it several times a day, every day, and it was still fun
  • Unfortunately after three days the gun just stopped shooting
  • I recommend that you stay away from their guns

• by darizona97

I bought this gun brand new at a local swap meet. When I went home and started shooting it, it worked great. It lines up with the sight well, and shoots very fast.

The gun would definitely be painful if you were shot by it. I enjoyed this gun a lot, I went out shooting it several times a day, every day, and it was still fun.

Unfortunately after three days the gun just stopped shooting. No matter what I

do, the gun won’t shoot.

It has made me very angry. It seemed like a nice, high quality gun, but it broke very quickly.

It may have just been my gun that had this problem, but take this as a warning, the gun may break shortly after purchase. The gun was definitely a decent gun, and I enjoyed it a lot, but it definitely wasn’t long lasting.

I have actually owned several guns by Ukarms, and they have all broken ...

• very quickly, so I recommend you stay away from this brand. They seem to make low quality guns, that are made to break.

I have lost over twenty dollars in Ukarms guns, and I will not be buying anything from them ever again. If you want a high quality gun, I recommend Smith Wesson.

Those guns seem to never break. I have had my Smith Wesson for several months, and have dropped it several times, but it is still working

great.

Their guns are always very fast and accurate, and they have great designs that make them all look very realistic. the only downside to their guns is that they are very expensive, but if you have the money then go for one of them because they are much better than Ukarms.

Overall, the Ukarms M757 was a nice gun, but broke so quickly that I will never buy from them again. I recommend that you stay away from their guns.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 124031438380231/k2311a034/3.4.11