Stewart’s Soda  » Food  »
  • The website tells the Stewart's Soda story from its early beginning to present-day and I tell you it is quite an interesting story
  • I would recommend Stewart's Soda to anyone that enjoys fruit flavored drinks, but I would also warn them that one bottle may not be enough as the flavor is addicting

• by Average Joe Reviews
      Stewart’s Soda is a gourmet microbrew fountain drink with an old fashion taste. Just this week I was first introduced to this delightful drink and its rich, full body taste. The flavor was Stewart’s Grape Soda and every drop from the 12 fluid ounce glass bottle brought back a flood of memories from my childhood. The grape really taste just like the grapes that you would pluck from a ripen vine and pop into your mouth.

Being curious to learn more about Stewart’s Soda I looked at the label on the bottle and discovered the company\’s website

address drinkstewarts. com, so I visited their website. The company produces 12 gourmet blends of soda from Cr�me Soda to Key Lime Cr�me Soda, but I have only had the opportunity to try five of the flavors.

The website tells the Stewart’s Soda story from its early beginning to present-day and I tell you it is quite an interesting story. The second flavor that I tried was Strawberry Cr�me and it tasted like a fresh bowl of lightly sweetened strawberries with just a hint of silky cr�me. The third flavor I tried was Peach Soda and the taste reminded me of a fresh peach, just picked from the tree.

It has a mild sweet taste that goes down smooth. The fourth flavor that I poured was Orange Cr�me Soda and this was the only flavor that I personally did not care for, because it tasted exactly like a orange flavored chewable children’s aspirin. It supposes to taste like an orange cr�me Popsicle, but not to me.

Last, but not least, I tried the Key Lime Cr�me Soda and it tasted like a slice of real key lime pie. The flavor is very rich and ...

• Stewart's Soda
      in a way too rich for my taste. I could not even finish off the whole bottle, because of the rich sweet flavor.

However, it does capture the topical delight in each mouthful. The other flavors I have no opinion about, because I haven’t yet tried them. According to Stewart’s Soda website some of the flavors are distributed regionally, so some flavors may not be available in all cities.

I guess that you could contact Stewart’s Soda to find out where to purchase a bottle near you, but I am only assuming. In conclusion, the grape soda

is by far my personal favorite with peach soda coming in close second. The strawberry cr�me soda is really good, but I have never been fond of strawberry flavored drinks.

The orange cr�me soda was the worse tasting flavor of them all and tasted like medicine to me. The key Lime Cr�me Soda was too sweet and too rich for my personal taste, but embodies the flavor of a slice of real key Lime pie. I would recommend Stewart’s Soda to anyone that enjoys fruit flavored drinks, but I would also warn them that one bottle may not be enough as the flavor is addicting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27304143821230/k2311a043/4.3.07