Keratin Complex Volumizing Dry Shampoo Lift Powder 6 grams  » Health  »
  • The top of my hair suffers from thinness, and I am always looking for new products to help regrow the hair, or disguise the problem more effectively
  • I would definitely recommend this for both reasons– it is a great dry shampoo product, and also a great volumizer

• by reviewabit

The top of my hair suffers from thinness, and I am always looking for new products to help regrow the hair, or disguise the problem more effectively. At my last visit to the hairdresser, she informed me of a product she had just gotten in, called Keratin Complex Dry shampoo powder. Although I did not immediately associate this with “volume” issues, it turned out to be a nice side effect.

While the top portion of my hair can be normal-to-oily in type, the ends are pretty much fried. Over washing them does more damage, so it was recommended that I only use shampoo on the scalp and top part of

my hair and just rinse the rest with plain water on most days.

This is a little easier said than done, thanks to a little thing called “gravity. ” I had tried a few dry shampoos as alternatives to daily washing, but was never fond enough of any of them to continue.

This one has convinced me to reconsider. This powdered dry shampoo comes with a brush applicator, making it much less messy to use and perfect for applying around the base of the scalp.

Some spray dry shampoos leave a messy, sticky film on my hair or make it feel oily or heavy, or even like it has ...

• been “starched. ” This goes on dry, feels dry, and simply absorbs the oil, leaving my hair feeling cleaner but not full of gunk.

It has a light, fresh scent that simply makes your hair smell clean. But the real selling point for me was the “lift” part of the description.

This product adds volume to your hair like a charm, without weighting it down. The powder does not look like a powder in your hair.

It is not white, and does not leave a flat, dull look. Instead, it acts as a volume product would, even better– and at the same time makes your hair look and feel

cleaner on non-shampoo days.

I sometimes even use it on the days when I do a full shampoo, if I feel like I need a volume boost that is above what my usual products can give. Sometimes after using a heavier conditioning treatment, this is just the thing that gives me back my volume in the crown area without sacrificing the benefits of conditioning treatment on the ends of my hair.

I would definitely recommend this for both reasons– it is a great dry shampoo product, and also a great volumizer. Although it is a small container and a bit expensive, I feel it is worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343031438160131/k2311a033/3.3.11