Tears Again Advanced Liposome Spray .5oz.
  • When I saw this product was available, I bought it because I thought it was similar to a product from the UK which I have used before
  • Although the marketing spin is slightly different on this product, I think the basic idea is about the same
  • But after you walk away and get the problem out of your eyes, it may still recur if there is residual onion juice spray on your eyelids
  • I have noticed some effect from using just the spray alone, so there is some truth that it will treat dry eyes by itself– but I prefer using both types of medication so that all the bases are covered
  • I would recommend this product for anyone who has dry eyes

• by reviewabit

When I saw this product was available, I bought it because I thought it was similar to a product from the UK which I have used before. The UK product is an eye drop spray that can be applied on the outer lids, and basically it seeps in to treat the dry eyes. Although the marketing spin is slightly different on this product, I think the basic idea is about the same.

I sit for hours at a computer every day and as

anyone who does this will know, it can be rough on your eyes. I have sporadic flare ups of dryness that can leave me so miserable it is even difficult to sleep because my eyes feel so irritated and scratchy.

When I have them, I carry around artificial tears and moisture drops everywhere. I also use this product now in conjunction with the others, since I have finally found my replacement for the British product without paying shipping charges.

The spray contains liposomes. When you spray it on the eyelid, with the eyes closed, the liposomes moisturize and soothe your irritated eyes.

This has a few benefits that traditional drops don’t have. It doesn’t require you to put drops in your eyes, which is an uncomfortable thing for some people to do.

It also helps if you get something on the outer part of your eye that is irritating it by seeping into the interior. A good example of this is the effect of cutting onions.

When you ...

• Tears Again Advanced Liposome Spray .5oz.
      first feel the burn, it’s probably because the compounds in the onion got right into your eyes. But after you walk away and get the problem out of your eyes, it may still recur if there is residual onion juice spray on your eyelids.

You could use this spray in that circumstance to clean it off and soothe the irritation all at the same time. I have noticed some effect from using just the spray alone, so there is some truth that

it will treat dry eyes by itself– but I prefer using both types of medication so that all the bases are covered.

This product, unlike its UK counterpart, also claims it can help to smooth and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes. There may be some benefit there, indeed– since many moisturizing creams contain liposomes, it stands to reason that it probably would benefit cosmetically as well as medically.

I would recommend this product for anyone who has dry eyes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343031438131231/k2311a033/3.3.11