Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash  » Health  »
1.0
  • I was so, so, so disappointed in this cleanser, I honestly expected more from it, I was just so upset and surprised when I realized that it wasn't benefitting my skin at all
  • On the front it even says #1 Dermatologist recommended, but I think thats a whole bunch of you-know-what
  • I wish I had thought about that first, because I regret it now since this product didn't do much for my skin

• by Kim

I was so, so, so disappointed in this cleanser, I honestly expected more from it, I was just so upset and surprised when I realized that it wasn’t benefitting my skin at all! I was watching some lady’s skin care regimen on Youtube when she just kept mentioning how great this product was, and how many wonders it’s done for her skin, and how’s she’s been using it forever. I just can never seem to stay with a product for a long period of time, because my skin gets used to it and it’s daily use that it’s immune, and the results aren’t the same as

they used to be. So after being recommended this product, I went into CVS to purchase it and I got it for $7.00, which I did not really like, because it didn’t look like anything too complex or fancy to be priced at that price. I mean seriously, there were no exfoliating beads, or any crazy unique feature in it, so I have no idea why it was priced like that. On the front it even says #1 Dermatologist recommended, but I think thats a whole bunch of you-know-what! But anyways, I just sucked it up and purchased it, because I was really hoping it would help out my skin, and give me a fresher look in the morning before heading out.

First off, the smell of this cleanser is not what’s happening! Now I don’t want to say what it smelled like, but lets just say it was not pleasant! Every morning when I pumped some of it in my hand and applied it on to my face, I had to hold my breath because I just could not stand the smell. I mean it is soap, so of course my skin was clean and pretty much free of impurities after washing, but it felt really dull, and it looked really dull ...

• Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash
      too! As if my natural oils were stripped off my face or something! I didn’t really take much attention to it the first couple of days, it wasn’t until maybe the end of the week that I realized it was the cleanser doing this to my face, making it look just dull and not glowing! It did make my skin dry, but moisturizer was able to fix that up pretty quickly. It also gave my skin a tight feeling, and although it made around my cheek area really dry, my forehead would be shiny as heck! It was so unbalanced, I just couldn’t comprehend what this
      /> product was doing to my skin! Maybe I should of purchased a smaller size first, just to test it out on my skin to see if it would work and give results. I wish I had thought about that first, because I regret it now since this product didn’t do much for my skin!

Overall, I was disappointed in Neutrogena’s Oil-Free Acne Wash, I really wish it had done something positive for me! I feel like I could of gotten better results with just a bar of soap, seriously! It made some parts of my skin really oily, and other parts really dry. I had a bad time using it. Never again!

Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343031437981231/k2311a033/3.3.11