Lipton Iced Tea  » Food  »
1.0
  • I bought one can of Lipton Iced Tea from the US
  • Although I love juice especially the freshly squeezed ones, I still crave for iced tea sometimes
  • During days when the sun is extremely hot, it is one of the best treat to drink one glass of iced tea
  • I have this addiction of cold iced tea until I learned that it has high in oxalate
  • I mixed it thoroughly but then I noticed that the color was still light amber

• by ibizaspain

I bought one can of Lipton Iced Tea from the US. Although I love juice especially the freshly squeezed ones, I still crave for iced tea sometimes. During days when the sun is extremely hot, it is one of the best treat to drink one glass of iced tea. I have this addiction of cold iced tea until I learned that it has

high in oxalate. Of all the brands that is out in the market, only Nestea by Nestle and Lipton are famous.

I wanted to try Lipton because I want to know how well it can perform in cold beverage. I have been trying out Lipton’s brisk and green tea so it is about time to know about the taste of its iced tea. This product is infused with lemon flavor and contains 70 calories.

I did not like Lipton’s powdered iced tea. Simply because of the taste. Since I have to drink iced tea in moderation, I only prepared one glass. I scooped three tablespoons in one glass of water. I mixed it thoroughly but then I noticed that the color was still light amber. When ...

• Lipton Iced Tea
      I tasted, it was still lighter in terms of taste. There was still no intense taste coming out. So I added two more tablespoons but still the same. I was not happy with the taste because it is normally having this flavor. The iced tea regardless of amount used would still taste bland. It is different with Nestle’s Nestea because it has this
      darker taste, heavier hints of iced cold brewed tea. Lipton was a disaster, it was like drinking diluted beverage.

Another thing that frustrates me is the shortage of lemon flavor. Any flavor from any iced tea that I have tried is always enriched with citrus tastes. I was expecting to be nurtured with lemon spice while I was drinking this but it was the opposite.

Kyrie Anonymous says :

re : I mixed it thoroughly but then I noticed that the color was still light amber
This Lipton iced tea is a cheap shot, it tastes like something that a person needs to add more flavor to, just enough to cover up a slight bad taste in the water not enough to make the iced tea really enjoyable. It’s formulated for folks who are not delighted by the tea, who like sugar flavor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272031437720131/k2311a032/3.2.11