Tresemme Naturals Finishing Spray
2.0
  • Even though I usually like Tresemme products, I was slightly disappointed in this particular product
  • It was the first thing I noticed about this product and it just got on my nerves
  • Smell is definitely a big pet peeve of mine so that already set a bad first impression for this hairspray

• by Intensify

I use hairspray a lot, mostly to set curls in place. Usually, the thing that I hate most about hairspray is that it makes my hair too stiff and actually ends up causing breakage and damage to already fragile ends. Recently, I purchased the Tresemme Naturals Finishing Spray because I already use a lot of Tresemme products (the shampoo, conditioner, etc). Even though I usually like Tresemme products, I was slightly disappointed in this particular product. To start with, I highly dislike the smell of this product.

It was the first thing I noticed about this product and it just got on my nerves. It supposedly has “Sweet Orange” extract in it, but all I do not like the way this smells at all. Smell is definitely a big pet peeve of mine so that already set a bad first impression for this hairspray. The next thing I did not like was that this hairspray weighed my hair down so much. I used it to set curls in place and I wanted them to stay as voluminous as they were the moment after I curled them. I used this hairspray, thinking that it would just hold them in place without damaging them in anyway, but I was wrong. It weighed them down to the point where I had zero volume.

I expected to like this spray because it is a non-aerosol spray and I absolutely hate aerosol sprays. However, this product only disappointed me. One thing that I really noticed was that it does not have the staying power that ...

• Tresemme Naturals Finishing Spray
      a lot of other hairsprays have. Even though it did not make my hair stiff, it also did not really set my style so that it stayed in place throughout the day. I live in a very humid environment and this hairspray just did not hold up against the weather. This product has minimal holding power at best. Even though I do appreciate that this does not make my hair feel stiff or look greasy, it does not really do what it claims to do. My hair
      falls flat within hours of using this product.

Overall, I have to give the Tresemme Naturals Finishing Spray a rating of a 4 out of 10. The smell really turned me off. Even though one container of this hairspray is only about three dollars, it is not worth the price. Even though this hairspray is affordable, it is not effective. It really does not allow hairstyles to stay in place as long as other hairspray products that I have used so I will probably never be purchasing this product again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312031437650131/k2311a032/3.2.11