African Mango Extreme Irvingia Gabonensis Weight Loss formula 60 ct  » Health  »
1.0
  • When I heard about African mango as a weight loss aid, I was interested because I love mangos– and I had not heard of this previously
  • I paid almost twenty five dollars for the sixty count bottle
  • There were a few good things about the experience
  • I would not recommend this product because I did not achieve any results with either my weight or management of blood sugar

• by reviewabit

When I heard about African mango as a weight loss aid, I was interested because I love mangos– and I had not heard of this previously. Being overweight and diabetic with a very slow metabolism, I have tried a great variety of weight loss supplements. Most of them were not impressive.

This one looked good– it had not only the mango, but chromium, which helps to regulate blood sugar (extremely important for us diabetics) and also fiber, which helps to make you feel fuller

so that you eat less, as well as giving you other health benefits. I paid almost twenty five dollars for the sixty count bottle.

I was expecting the inevitable– that I would be taking two or three a day, and I was right. This is usually the case with supplements and it always irks me.

In most cases, they could consolidate the dosage easily, but it is more profitable to sell them in counts of sixty, which subconsciously cause you to assume that they will last two months, and then you find out they will actually only last less than one. Since I was getting three supplements in one, I gave it the benefit of a doubt.

I took the product for about a month, which meant two bottles in total. I can honestly say I gave it my best shot, but for the money, it simply did not impress me with its results.

There were a few good things about the ...

• African Mango Extreme Irvingia Gabonensis Weight Loss formula 60 ct
      experience. I did not suffer any side effects from the formula.

Normally I have a hard time with supplements causing gastric problems like diarrhea or heartburn, but these had no effect. They also had no discernible effect on my energy levels, either good or bad.

I have taken chromium supplements by themselves before at similar levels and did experience an energy boost, so I have no explanation as to why this did not produce the same result. I did not lose

any weight while on the product.

This was the real reason I wanted to try it. There was some effect of the fiber making me feel a little fuller, but I can get that same effect for a lot less money by simply buying fiber supplements.

I would not recommend this product because I did not achieve any results with either my weight or management of blood sugar. It either is not potent enough, or is processed in a way that causes it to lose its benefit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342031437620131/k2311a032/3.2.11