Gillette for Women Satin Care Shave Gel Radiant Apricot with Silk  » Cosmetics  »
  • I enjoy using shaving creams and gels when I do my shaving
  • I like to find something that will keep my skin soft and moisturized
  • It is definitely an aroma therapy as I shave
  • I love the foam and thinks that it is silky against my skin
  • I would also recommend it to those with sensitive skin, who are looking for a relaxed shave

• by adrean_j

I enjoy using shaving creams and gels when I do my shaving. I have used soap and know that it is not best for my skin. I like to find something that will keep my skin soft and moisturized. I am not too picky with shaving creams and will try whatever sounds good at the time. On my last run to the store, I purchased the Gillette for Women Satin Care Shave Gel Radiant Apricot with Silk for about three dollars. The shave gel came in a 7 ounce canister, with a thick plastic lid. The lid attaches pretty tight, and can be annoying sometimes. If my hands are wet, I can look forward to a struggle with this lid, which is why I

open the cream before I even jump into the shower. The scent of this shave gel is very enticing. It is fruity, but not over the top. It smells like apricots, and smells natural. I like that it smells sweet, but sexy at the same time. It is definitely an aroma therapy as I shave.

The gel itself is thick and full of life. I am able to just squeeze a small amount onto my hands and it will work into a very large lather. This shave cream is so soft and so milky. I love the foam and thinks that it is silky against my skin. It feels nice to be shaving and feel like the razor is gliding on clouds, instead of directly ...

• across my skin. It left my skin unaffected and helped me avoid the irritation that I so often have to deal with. This shave gel was still very easy to wash off even though it was thick. When I dried off, I noticed that my skin was not only soft, but still smelled good. It still had that apricot scent, and it ended up lingering for about an hour afterward. I also like that I did not need much moisturizer after using this product. It kept the moisture locked into my skin and did not leave my legs looking white and ashy. I have dry skin, and think I could have made it without any moisturizer, but did not want to take the chance.

This

canister can last for a while if you don’t overdo it. I know that I have had mine for a few weeks already and it still seems half full. A tablespoon of this gel can be enough to shave the entire body if lathered properly with just a tad bit of water. I feel that this is a product that I could see myself using again. It leaves my skin smooth and makes shaving more pleasurable. I like that I can get away with using a cheap razor with this cream, because it protects against any chafing. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves apricots and soft skin. I would also recommend it to those with sensitive skin, who are looking for a relaxed shave.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312031437570131/k2311a032/3.2.11