Tylenol Arthritis Pain Caplets  » Medicine  »
  • After taking it, I was starting to feel disappointed
  • After another hour, I noticed that the pain had subsided, but I also was no longer using that area of my body
  • I know that these pills are specifically for arthritis, but it still did a fairly good job when I used it for other muscle pain
  • I think it is because I had not eaten all day
  • I found that this medicine is sufficient for low levels of pain

• by adrean_j

It seems lately that I can be absolutely anywhere when the pain hits me. I try to stay equipped with pain killers, but don’t always remember to bring some with me on my daily ventures. On one occasion, I went from feeling okay to feeling excruciating pain in a matter of seconds. I did not know exactly what I was going to do, but luckily I was amongst family that day. After asking around, I finally got some pills from my aunt. It was not what I was looking for, but it was better than nothing. She handed me the Tylenol Arthritis Pain

Caplets. She gave me two of these white caplets, and told me that it should do that trick. These pills were equipped with 650 mg each of acetaminophen, and I was hoping it would work. The pills were not as slender as other Tylenol products I have taken, but they were still fairly easy to swallow. I did not taste very much of anything, considering I did not allow the pill to linger in my mouth and dissolve.

After taking it, I was starting to feel disappointed. It had been half an hour and I still felt the sharp pains. Finally about an ...

• hour after the dose, I started to feel some relief. I was happy to have something, but was still sort of disappointed, I was upset at the fact that these pills only took about 30 percent of the pain away. For me to be happy, the pain has to at least diminish by half, and that did not occur. After another hour, I noticed that the pain had subsided, but I also was no longer using that area of my body. I know that these pills are specifically for arthritis, but it still did a fairly good job when I used it for
        other muscle pain. I noticed that the pain was coming in and out, and thought it was better than the constant pain I had felt before. I also noticed that I was feeling a little nausea after taking these pills. I think it is because I had not eaten all day. After eating, I felt much better.

These pills were okay, but I do not see myself actually going out and seeking purchase of this. My aunt likes them, and I do too, but I don’t think it gives enough pain relief. I found that this medicine is sufficient for low levels of pain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262031437550131/k2311a032/3.2.11