Walkers Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
2.5
813 Park Ave., Beaver Dam, WI 53916
  • Family restaurant located next to the Best Western Campus Inn on Park Avenue in Beaver Dam, WI
  • Friday, February 25 around 9 am What did I like about this restaurant
  • Overall, I thought the food there wasn't bad
  • As I told my wife, I wouldn't mind going there for lunch some time but I think I would prefer to walk the mile or so from our house just to avoid having to find a parking space

• by Review Vigilante

Business description: Family restaurant located next to the Best Western Campus Inn on Park Avenue in Beaver Dam, WI. The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. When did we go there: Friday, February 25 around 9 a.

m. What did I like about this restaurant: I have lived in Beaver Dam my whole life and think I have eaten at this restaurant a total of two times, including this particular visit and wanted

to go there this time around so I could take my family out for breakfast at some place other than McDonalds.

Overall, I thought the food there wasn’t bad. It came in decent portions (including the kids’ meals) and had a decent taste to it (other than the American fries I ordered, which could have used a lot more salt).

As far as the price is concerned, I have eaten at cheaper restaurants.

• But, $31 for a family of four isn’t terrible; at least if you aren’t dining out every day.

What I didn’t like about this restaurant: First of all, the parking sucks. As I told my wife, I wouldn’t mind going there for lunch some time but I think I would prefer to walk the mile or so from our house just to avoid having to find a parking space.

The service was OK

but nothing exceptional. There were times when I felt like I was ignored and the check was there much faster than our food was.

Also, while the food was good, the drinks left a bit to be desired. I ordered iced tea and, even after adding about 10 packets of salt, it tasted like water.

My Final Opinion: It’s an OK restaurant but I think I would stick to my usual breakfast spots; the ones that offer their food for slightly less.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72031437360131/k2311a032/3.2.11