Denny’s Resteraunt in Evansville Indiana
5212 Weston Rd, Evansville IN 47712

• by bigred3127

I have been to Denny’s several times and never had the kind of experience that I encountered at this location. I went for breakfast with my husband and my son. It was about 10amCST. We arrived and it was busier that usual, but we were greeted and seated in a corner booth.

The waitress came to our table and took our drink order.

I had ordered a french vanilla cappuccino. The waitress after a couple minutes came back and said the machine was broken.

I then ordered a sweet iced tea. She seemed to be new and nervous. When she came back with my drink, we then ordered our food.

My husband ordered a Buffalo chicken sandwich and the Tsing Tsing chicken. We ordered a softball pancake and grapes for my son. I had the Lumberjack Slam.

Our waitress never checked on us between the time she took our order and when the food finally came out. She did not bring my son’s grapes and my husband’s sandwich was missing the buffalo sauce and had bacon on it. We didnt notice the sandwich at first.

We asked for my ...

• Denny's Resteraunt in Evansville Indiana
      son’s grapes. She never brought them. We then noticed the sandwich and had to flag her down.

We told her about the sandwich and she took it back to the kitchen. In the meantime, my son and I had finished our food. We waited for another 5-10 min.

When she finally brought the sandwich back, we asked for a to-go box and the check. We noticed that the sandwich was not re-made, but only shaken in the buffalo sauce. We paid our bill and left….

after having the grapes that we were charged for and never recieved taken off. The waitress did not check on us one time. No drink refills or anything, but she was walking around the dining room refilling everyone else’s coffee.

I was so disappointed in the service.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72031437310131/k2311a032/3.2.11