LG Music Player HT503SHW  » Electronics  »
  • From my point of view this is one of the best players of music that I could try
  • But when it just worked fine without any problem and get the point that this player is water proof and it really make me happy

• by pihunik

Today I would like to speak about the LG HT503SHW music player, a true wonder that it is formed by 6 speakers (some wireless), the player plays CD’s, DVD’s, and comes with the remote control to change tracks and move up or down the volume from your sofa. I got this music player for around 325$ which is really a decent price for such a player.

From my point of view this is one of the best players of

music that I could try. The speakers are very powerful and the sound quality is perfect. You can choose several ways to listen to music. You can select a bass boost, increase and low it; improve the sound quality of the lyrics of songs and clarity … are other options.

One of the very great advantages of this great music system is that it plays almost everything. From traditional music CD’s, to DVD’s loaded with music, and also ...

• the Divx format. You can also listen to music that you entered in your flash memory or pen, because the player has a USB opening in it, and it instantly detects that the music stored on your pen immediately.

This music player is water proof too, as one day incidentally while enjoying the music I dropped off my glass full of water on the player and it really shocked me, as an electronic device it should not work

anymore. But when it just worked fine without any problem and get the point that this player is water proof and it really make me happy.

At first it is somewhat difficult to become familiar with its use, since the amount of playback options you have are many and varied. But once you adapt to your tastes sound … there is no longer any mystery. Also the handling is very intuitive and helps you manage it.

I will definitely recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162031437251231/k2311a032/3.2.11