Conair Teasing Comb  » Other  »
1.5
13375 Poway Road, Poway
  • I have always just used a regular comb to tease my hair but then one day at walmart I saw there was a Conair teasing comb for three dollars and I thought hey its only three dollars why not try out a comb designed for teasing hair

• by californiagirl2011

I have always just used a regular comb to tease my hair but then one day at walmart I saw there was a Conair teasing comb for three dollars and I thought hey its only three dollars why not try out a comb designed for teasing hair. So I bought it and tried it out.

I’m not sure if it was maybe my hairspray but it just didn’t work

for me it seemed like a regular comb or brush worked better at teasing my hair than the Conair Teasing comb did.

I guess since it was only three dollars its not a big deal that it didn’t work like it should but I was hoping it would tease my hair really well and have a great effect.

I also think it might have had something to do with ...

• the fact that I have thinner hair.

Maybe if you have thicker hair the Conair teasing comb would tease your hair well so if your just looking for a cheap teasing go for it and try it out but it probably wont have much of an effect on your hair unless you use lots of hairspray and have thicker hair.

Over all the pros of the Conair Teasing Comb

is that its inexpensive and it does tease your hair to some extent, the cons are that if your hair is thinner theres a good chance it wont tease your hair the way you want or maybe not at all like my hair didn’t.

Furthermore if you really want that big hair teased affect dont go for this product go for something maybe with a better review or by a professional hair brand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122031437141231/k2311a032/3.2.11