Blazin’ Blends Zesty Seasoning Salt  » Food  »
  • It has regular salt, black pepper, garlic salt, powdered onion, sugar, cayenne pepper, paprika, etc. Curious, I decided to give it a test run that very evening
  • I used a decent amount of this salt and I have to say, those were the best green beans I have ever head

• by jezebelle1248

I was browsing around at the local dollar store with a friend of mine one day. We were in the food isle and she spotted a spice by the name of Blazin’ Blends Zesty Seasoning Salt. She put it in my basket and told me to give it a try. I am not a fan of seasoning salts, regular salt does the trick just fine. She told me that it

would become my favorite spice and I wouldn’t be able to cook without it.

I read the back label to see just what it was this salt had that differentiated it from the numerous other brands. After all, I had never even heard of it. It has regular salt, black pepper, garlic salt, powdered onion, sugar, cayenne pepper, paprika, etc. Curious, I decided to give it a test run that very evening. We were going to have green beans with dinner so I was hoping to perk them up a bit so that my kids might actually eat them.

It’s pretty hard to make canned green beans taste great but I sauteed them on the stovetop with butter and this seasoning salt. The results? I used a decent amount of this salt ...

• Blazin' Blends Zesty Seasoning Salt
      and I have to say, those were the best green beans I have ever head. My family thought so as well. Everybody asked for seconds and that never happens.

Since then, I have used this seasoning salt several times per day. Its great on just about everything. Even if you cannot stand vegetables in general, this salt will put a permanent end to that. Your kids

will start to eat vegetables too and without complaint. Season your steaks with it or sift a few tablespoons with flour to make awesome fried chicken. The possibilities are limitless.

You can find this salt at your local Dollar Tree. If you do not find it, google it and you might even find a recipe for it! Go ahead, try it! You will absolutely love it.

Joseph says :

RE: Blazin Blends-Garlic Pepper seasoning…..
I think you should re-name the above product as:
Blazin Blends SALT and more SALT (with a little)Garlic Pepper seasoning…….
Uhg it ruined a meal for us…..because the shaker has too many holes…. thus overpouring…..Who in the hell tests your products…for real
I am only out a dollar….but it’s the last one you will ever get from me…..
Mr. Joseph Zmuda

ernest jones says :

I have looked everywhere except Dollar Tree for this brand seasoned salt I love on everything from vegies to breakfast products, eggs, sweet milk cornbread.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272031437131231/k2311a032/3.2.11