Virgin America  » Airlines  »
  • Flying long distances can be so uncomfortable and boring
  • It was certainly was one of the more interesting flights that I’ve had
  • I would definitely consider Virgin America on my next trip

• by chitchat2876

Flying long distances can be so uncomfortable and boring. So whatever an airline can do to make their passengers trip as pleasant as possible is much appreciated. Such is the case with Virgin America.

Virgin America’s airfare is generally competitive and the service of their flight attendants are not bad either. But what sets them apart is the in-flight entertainment that is available to their passengers.

While other airlines’ planes have

big screens where they play movies, Virgin America planes provide their passengers their very own personal screens. Now isn’t it much better? First, while there are several big screens strategically located in different areas of the plane, still some passengers don’t really comfortably see the movies shown in the screens.

Second, the passengers don’t get to choose the movie to be shown. On the other hand, when you have your own ...

• screen, you get to choose the movies you want to watch in the comfort of your own space.

In addition to watching movies and TV shows, they also give you the convenience to connect to the internet with minimal fees. Now this is especially a good service for people who constantly need to be in contact with other people through email or even through instant messengers.

I was personally delighted because

I had to endure more than 5 hours of flight and sleep does not really come easy to me when I travel. Having to do something aside from reading and watching was most welcome.

It was certainly was one of the more interesting flights that I’ve had. I would definitely consider Virgin America on my next trip.

I would not be surprised if in the future the other airlines would offer the same services too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402031437071231/k2311a032/3.2.11