Lancome Miracle perfume  » Perfume  »
  • And I thought I was the only one who likes Miracle
  • I like this perfume because it has a delicate scent that does not irritate my nostrils

• by vanilla

My uncle bought me a 100ml bottle of a pink Lancome perfume - Miracle. I’m not a perfume fan, I just usually use what my sisters use and what relatives would give me (like this one). I just usually smell from the bottle, but I see my sisters test perfumes out by spraying to their wrist. They say it’s because sometimes it smells different from a bottle and when you actually use it. I find it a no, because if you

are shopping and already sprayed something on your two wrists, you can’t spray to your wrist again.

And I thought I was the only one who likes Miracle. My sisters tried it on them but did not say “wow” or went begging if they can just have it. The time I used it when we went in a mall, they couldn’t figure out which perfume I used. They of course asked me, but they can’t remember which perfume it was. I kept on repeating, it’s miracle by lancome, the pink one that uncle bought for me. Looks like they weren’t really interested in it when they tried it. They can’t even remember which one is it when I only got 3 perfumes. But now, they are wondering what perfume I used. We arrived home and they asked again which perfume is it. I pointed at it and they remembered it. One of my sisters said looks like it was just for me.

• Lancome Miracle perfume
      She explained that it didn’t smell the same way it does on me. They like it on me but not on them. (haha!) Luckily, they like the scent but doesn’t “suit” them, so they did not ask for it. I’m starting to think that its name is miracle because it changes its scent depending on who uses it.

This is the first perfume I liked. I like this perfume because it has a delicate scent that does not irritate my nostrils. Some

perfume makes me sneeze for a good 15 minutes non-stop and it’s embarrassing. I actually asked my uncle for another bottle since I cannot find one here in the Philippines. I got the next bottle before I completely consume the first one my uncle gave me. I can still remember one of my colleague saying that she knows when I am near her work station because she can smell my perfume. She said it has a distinct scent that she can recognize it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562031437041231/k2311a032/3.2.11