Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion (Unscented)
  • For only $2 it was alright, I mean there are other products like Aveeno that cost double that amount for the same effect
  • I was happy with the packaging because unlike the mini bottles, this one had a flip top cover so that I could simply open it without twisting the cap
  • When I wear shorts, my legs and shin look very smooth and shiny (which looks really healthy and tan) so I love using this especially in the summer when I want to flaunt my smooth skin

• by asg

I have had dry skin for as long as I could imagine. My fingertips would peel, my legs would look like they have scales on them and my hands get so dry that I look like I have grandma hands. I really have tried a lot of products, but I do not want to splurge on beauty products that are beyond my budget.

As I was looking through the different lotions in the supermarket, I got interested in the Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin lotion. I only took the small bottle (about 300ml) because I just wanted to test it out. They had a mini bottle that I could bring in my purse but I would rather

get the bigger one just in case it worked out okay. For only $2 it was alright, I mean there are other products like Aveeno that cost double that amount for the same effect.

I was happy with the packaging because unlike the mini bottles, this one had a flip top cover so that I could simply open it without twisting the cap. This is great for people who are in a hurry (like me) who simply needs a flip top or better yet, a pump dispenser. I do understand that this is a small bottle so getting a pump dispenser for this is quite ridiculous so I guess I am simply contented with the flip top that ...

• I have now.

The bottle specifically indicates that this is Unscented, so that’s great because I would rather use a non-scented lotion so that I could use whatever perfume I want without the two scents clashing. The consistency of the lotion is not too thick. I could spread it easily on my skin without too much effort, yet it is not too fluid like water. After application, my skin feels soft, smooth and I feel as though my skin has a top coat of soft moisture. It is also not greasy and it feels like I did not put any lotions on, but when I feel my skin it is really soft. I also like its effect on

my skin. When I wear shorts, my legs and shin look very smooth and shiny (which looks really healthy and tan) so I love using this especially in the summer when I want to flaunt my smooth skin.

So far this product is great, but my only complaint is that it does not last a long time. I guess because my skin readily absorbs the product, but I just wished that in colder weather I would not have to reapply this over and over because it is such a hassle really to carry a bottle in my purse(no matter how small it is). It does work well and worked effectively but I simply wish it would last longer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312031437021231/k2311a032/3.2.11