Jericho Salt Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • Their product, Jericho Salt scrub and after a very convincing demo, I bought it
  • Another thing I like about this product is that I don't need to use it everyday

• by vanilla

I just got my salary when a guy approached me and introduced me their product and try it myself. Their product, Jericho Salt scrub and after a very convincing demo, I bought it. The product demo is a little embarrassing. The guy told me if my hands are cleans, I’m sure of it, I just used a hand sanitizer a couple of minutes ago, so I said yes. He asked me to wash my hands using the scrub like a regular soap. To my surprise, when he rinsed my hands, the water is a little brownish. I feel my hands and it really feels smooth and light and that is when he started giving info

about their product. The salt scrub is described to have dead sea minerals (which came all the way from the dead sea) and aromatic oils. Although I did not remember all the product description the guy told me, one thing I can remember.. Its main ingredients are non-chemical.

I used the Jericho Spa Energizing salt scrub with peach and honey oil and seems that everything that the guy told me was true. No tricks on the demo. I’m still using it and it never fails to make me feel good after a bath with scrubbing session. My skin feels smooth and clean every time I use it. I don’t need to touch my skin, I feel ...

• it even just by wearing my clothes. Most scrubs would make your skin dry after using it, so you need a moisturizer or a lotion, but not this one. The salt is soaked in peach and honey oil keeping it moist but does not leave a greasy touch on your skin, and it smells good too. Its scent is so sweet and its scent even sticks to my towel. Most of all, I did not get allergies from this scrub, no rashes, no itchiness.

Another thing I like about this product is that I don’t need to use it everyday. I was recommended to used it every 2 weeks. And believe it or not, looks

like the effect of the scrub would still be there until I use it again in the next 2 weeks. I only use about 2 tablespoons of the scrub for the whole body. No need to consume too much time in the bathroom as well, you can rinse it after about 2 minutes of scrubbing. Although it’s a little bit pricey, it’s not something I need buy every month. I’m still using the first 700gram tub I bought a couple of months ago and looks like I will be using it still in the next 4 months. No wastes here, it does not dry out even if you keep it in the shelf for a long time.

katerina says :

How much is the energizing salt scrub? is it able to whiter the skin ?

st3phy says :

Its $ 50 on ebay for 700g or $ 26.99 for 300g, if you go to the shopping centre they cost a lot its $ 120 each. Its rediculous

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312031436991231/k2311a032/3.2.11