How to train your dragon soundtrack  » Music  »
  • I mean from track one This is berk to the Vikings have their tea

• by anitismo

I am a sucker for soundtrack, People normally listens to pop. rock, country, R&B. alternative… yeah me too, but I love soundtrack. The first was Pirates of the Caribbean Curse of the Black Pearl by Hans Zimmer. Then the trilogy. Afterward, Lion king, Gladiator, The Rock, Inception, How to train your dragon, and Rango.

I am so in love with soundtracks I watch the movies over again just to hear the music with the film.

At this moment it has been

the Soundtrack for How To Train Your Dragon by John Powell. If you have watched the movie, which I am hoping you had. It about a boy trying to make his father proud by also trying to fit in to a Viking world and thought that the only way we would accomplish this is by killing a Dragon. Later realizing this is not something he can do. Started to become friends with a Dragon name “Toothless”. Which thought him the ...

• truth about Dragons.

The soundtrack for this Movie by Dreamworks is a masterpiece. I mean from track one This is berk to the Vikings have their tea. The emotions, the power, the music. I love it all. The crescendos to the decrescendos, the soloist the adding of each instruments especially the strings. Its all good down to the percussion which emulates marching. The allegros and the plucking OMG. I sit and listen for hours, driving, exercising.

There on repeat my mean tracks test drive, forbidden friendship, romantic flight, where is hiccup just to name a few.

I am now in love with a new composers work, a new DVD to my collections and a new soundtrack on my Mp3. The Empowerment of these tracks I can’t place in to words, but as for right now its the soundtrack for me.

If you have any music or musics you like I would like to hear about it. Thanks for reading.

scientist88 says :

As much as I like your enthusiasm for in the review, its a little off. For one thing, Pirates Black Pearl was by Klaus Badelt, Zimmers apprentice. Secondly, when reviewing soundtracks, talk more about what makes this soundtrack unique, not just the crescendos to the decrescendos. I, of course, love this soundtrack and am posting a review of it right now. Just some thoughts if you plan on posting more soundtrack reviews

mcguard says :

I love this soundtrack as well. But, anitismo, why did you not mention the song Stick and Stones performed by Jonsi. To me personally, this is probably the biggest highlight of this whole soundtrack. It has the advantages of all the other tracks, but it is more dynamic, and the singing is very characteristic and strong, and, even though the song is rather high-tempo, it always gets me so emotional.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1428021436980828/k2311a0228/2.28.11