Dove Pro Age Neck and Chest Beauty Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have use regularly Dove’s Clinical Protection Anti Perspirant Deodorant, Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar, as well as Dove Daily Hydrating Facial Cleansing cloths however never have I thought of Dove also carries neck and chest beauty product
  • I love the packaging as it is easy to get the product without contaminating the balance of the product in the bottle
  • My lines are not as deep before and I noticed a slight firm effect on my neck

• by janicemic

I have never thought of buying a product specifically for my neck or my décolletage however when I saw Dove Pro Age Neck and Chest Beauty serum on my mom’s drawer I was so amazed with it. Well mostly because I am not a big fan of Dove and have not heard of neck and chest product made by Dove. I have use regularly Dove’s Clinical Protection Anti Perspirant Deodorant, Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar, as well as Dove Daily Hydrating Facial Cleansing cloths however never have I thought of Dove also carries neck and chest beauty product. I asked my mom if she will donate her old bottle of Dove Pro Age Neck and Chest beauty serum to me since she has an unopened new bottle

sitting there in the drawer. She told me these serums are meant for mature skin and that I will never find any benefit wearing them, however I convinced her that my neck is really “old”. All my life, I have neglected protecting my neck until it was all too late. I have skin discoloration between the skin on my face and my neck. If that is not too bad, I have sets of deep lines on my neck that makes me feel really old.

Dove Neck and Chest Beauty serum comes in a pump bottle. I love the packaging as it is easy to get the product without contaminating the balance of the product in the bottle. However, I was shocked when I pump this product on ...

• to my palm. The beauty serum is no serum at all. They are in the form of mousse and feels like a hair product especially with the pump bottle. However I love the fact that when I smooth this mousse on my neck they glide on my skin like a dream. The texture of this product is like a light mousse. They are very thin and light weight and thus feel very good on my skin. I love the fact that I this neck and décolletage mousse feels so lightweight I do not feel the skin of my neck are restrained and I can not feel any film of product on my skin. The mousse is whitish in color however upon smearing them down on my neck
        and décolletage they disappear in to the skin. It feels like as if my skin has drunk them all.

One thing that I do not appreciate from this light mousse is the strong fragrance that accompanies the mousse. I find myself cringe away when I smooth this light lotion on to my neck and décolletage. The scent is very over powering and feels chemically structured to smell like floral. I actually love how this inexpensive beauty serum seems to have improved the texture of my neck. My lines are not as deep before and I noticed a slight firm effect on my neck. However wearing this makes me think twice especially when I would risk smelling like a walking garden. The fragrance is so powerful, they make me feel dizzy sometimes.

Celine Ralph says :

re : My lines are not as deep before and I noticed a slight firm effect on my neck
    I just love the dove neck and chest serum. It is fab. My only problem is I live in Dublin Ireland and it is no longer sold here. Why. I an lost without it. Someone help.

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi, it is still available on Amazon :
    Hope this helps.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128021436910828/k2311a0228/2.28.11