Frederic Fekkai Coiff Controle Ironless Straightening Balm  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • Although I know that it is not the healthiest process, I do it because I like the way my hair looks when straightened
  • Unfortunately, this product did not live up to all of the wonderful claims
  • The major problem I have with this product is that it works, but only very temporarily
  • However, even half an hour later, I notice that the results have already started to disappear
  • It did not work as well as I thought it would

• by Intensify

I straighten my hair on an almost daily basis. Although I know that it is not the healthiest process, I do it because I like the way my hair looks when straightened. If there were some way that I could get my hair to be straight without using heat, I would spend money on it in a heartbeat. I was discussing this with a hairdresser and that is how she recommended the Frederic Fekkai Coiff Controle Ironless Straightening Balm to me. One 3.4 ounce container of this product costs about 25 dollars. I ordered it online from Dermstore.com and even got free shipping. The product promises to help you get straight

hair without using damaging chemicals or heat. It is also supposed to add shine and strength and to help nourish the hair. All of these things sound amazing. Unfortunately, this product did not live up to all of the wonderful claims. I did not get the results that I expected from this product. I wanted to love this product, but just could not bring myself to do so.

The major problem I have with this product is that it works, but only very temporarily. Immediately after applying the product, I do notice that my hair is just as shiny, straight, and healthy looking as promised on the packaging. However, even half an ...

• hour later, I notice that the results have already started to disappear. My hair starts returning to its normal wavy texture very soon after applying this product. I have tried using other products like hair sprays and hair gels to try to keep the hair straight for longer than about half an hour and nothing works. If I truly wanted to keep the hair straight, I would have to apply a flat iron to it after using this product but that is precisely what I do not want to do. I do not want to have to apply heat to my hair to keep it straight. I wanted this product to
        that by itself. This product just did not live up to expectations. It is especially worthless if the weather is even slightly humid or rainy. Though some people just use this product before straightening their hair to reduce the amount of time it takes to use a flat iron, I already have products that accomplish that. This one promised to do something that it ultimately did not deliver on so I am disappointed.

Overall, I have to give the Frederic Fekkai Coiff Controle Ironless Straightening Balm a rating of a 5 out of 10. It did not work as well as I thought it would. I will likely not purchase this product again in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128021436870828/k2311a0228/2.28.11