Smart Sense Naproxen Sodium 220 mg Tablets  » Medicine  »
  • I like to keep mine in my purse in case pain ever occurs
  • I thought for sure, that the pain relief would be short of 8 hours, but it was not
  • I was happy that I did not have to pump myself full of pills every couple of hours
  • I found myself wanting another dose after only 6 hours
  • I would recommend them to anyone who needs a reliable pain killer

• by adrean_j

My hand and wrist pain has been becoming more and more intense lately. I find myself trying an array of pain pills to ease some of my discomfort. I look for something that is fast acting and strong. I purchased the smart Sense Naproxen Sodium 220 mg Tablets for only around three dollars. I got a bottle of 24 tablets that were small in shape. The bottle was very tiny, which is ideal for travel. I like to keep mine in

my purse in case pain ever occurs. The child proof bottle was still very easy to open, which is good for my hand pain, but not good because I have small children. They were very easy to swallow because of the size. The first dose I took two tablets because the pain was really intense. From then on I was only allowed to take 1 tablet every 8 to 12 hours.

The tablets were perfect for my pain. It took about a half hour for me to really feel it and the pain started to dwindle away. I liked how this medication dulled the pain. I however, did not enjoy how the sharp pains would still come in and out. The medicine helped relieve about half of the pain and kept it away for hours. I thought for sure, that the pain relief would be short of 8 hours, but it was not. I was happy that I did not have to pump myself ...

• Smart Sense Naproxen Sodium 220 mg Tablets
      full of pills every couple of hours. After the initial dose, I took only one pill at a time. The pain relief continued, but did not last the full 8 hours. I found myself wanting another dose after only 6 hours. Though I like this medicine, I found that my body did not react to it after a week of use. I started to notice that it was only taking away about 20 to 30 percent of the pain.

Overall, I

think that this medicine is okay, and works pretty well. I would use it again, but don’t think it is something that I would use long term. I think this is perfect for people who are having a problem finding an over the counter medication that actually works. This medicine is also good for people who work and need pain relief that will last a long duration of the day. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a reliable pain killer.

Praveen says :

re : I was happy that I did not have to pump myself full of pills every couple of hours
Correct

re : I found myself wanting another dose after only 6 hours
Exactly

Praveen says :

re : I would recommend them to anyone who needs a reliable pain killer
I will definitely recommend

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2628021436840828/k2311a0228/2.28.11