Smart Sense Pain Relief PM Extra Strength Rapid Release Caplets  » Medicine  »
  • I have found myself dealing with this pain as best I know how, but have to switch medications often
  • I found that this medication worked very well
  • Nonetheless, I think that this is a really good medicine because I did not feel much pain in the morning
  • They work quick and efficiently and don’t cost too much
  • I would recommend them to anyone looking to knock out pain and get a good night’s rest all in one

• by adrean_j

The painful tingling sensation that I had been feeling in my hands was starting to become worse. I have found myself dealing with this pain as best I know how, but have to switch medications often. My body is one of those that can get used to a medication very quickly. I can take a pain killer and it will work for the first week or two, then it’s time for me to find something else. I had been having some trouble sleeping because of

the pain, and found myself waking multiple times a night so that I could readjust to minimize the pain. I wanted a good night’s rest and started to look for something that would be able to provide that. I went to the store and purchased the Smart Sense Pain Relief PM Extra Strength Rapid Release Caplets. I got 20 of these gel caps for around 4 dollars. The pills reminded me of the Tylenol brand and were blue and grey in color to give it that night time feel.

When I took these pills, I was pleased at how easy it was to swallow them. They have a slick coating that makes them glide down your throat, with barely any water. I was able to take two of them comfortably. I took these pills at around ten o’clock, hoping to get a good night rest. As I lied in bed, I could feel myself drifting off to sleep after only 15 minutes. I went from watching the clock to ...

• Smart Sense Pain Relief PM Extra Strength Rapid Release Caplets
      nodding off. I found that this medication worked very well. I slept through the night, and did not wake up once. It was nice to go from waking up 3 or more times a night to no times a night. In the morning, I did feel a little groggy when my alarm clock went off. I was still very sleepy and it was hard for me to get up. It took me about five minutes to shake the feeling. Nonetheless, I think that this is
      a really good medicine because I did not feel much pain in the morning.

I really like these Smart Sense nighttime caplets. They work quick and efficiently and don’t cost too much. I would recommend them to anyone looking to knock out pain and get a good night’s rest all in one. It is also good for those people who can’t wait for a natural sleeping aid to get into their system. I did not feel any weird side effects and feel that this medication is safe.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2628021436820828/k2311a0228/2.28.11