Unix Hairdryer 701S
  • It is a Korean brand, and I had never heard it before I came to Korea, but once I found it in Malaysia and Singapore, and I'm pretty sure they also have it online

• by missusm

You know what I hate about hair dryers? It is if they have no power at all. I’m sure you know what I mean. The wind blow is not strong enough, the heat is too heat, or no heat at all, or no option for the level of heat you need, all the factor that makes you desperate while drying your hair because it takes forever, or it burns your scalp.

I got this hair dryer as a

birthday gift from my roommate more than 2 years ago. It is small and you can fold it into even a smaller form.

It has three modes; low heat, medium, and no heat at all. And the most important thing, the wind blows strong enough that it does not make me feel like.

let me put it this way, unsatisfied. Seriously, like I said, some hair dryers would just blow your hair with this gentle wind that you do ...

• not feel anything on your hair! But not my hairdryer.

It dries my hair quickly without burning my scalp and hair strands. It is a little bit noisy, but i have no complain about it.

This hairdryer has become a staple item in my luggage every time I go for a trip, I would just fold it and put it in some corner of my bag. It is also very light I hardly feel it when I bring

it in my backpack.

What is more awesome is the price. At 10 US dollars, this hairdryer is really a bargain.

It lasts pretty long, after almost 3 years of daily use, it is still going strong and nothing has ever gone wrong. It is a Korean brand, and I had never heard it before I came to Korea, but once I found it in Malaysia and Singapore, and I’m pretty sure they also have it online.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1628021436720828/k2311a0228/2.28.11