Dana Guesthouse Bali  » Hotels  »
Jalan Pengubugan , Banjar Silayukti ,Kerobokan ,Kuta Bali IndonesiaPhone : +6281237691404 ( 24 hours reservation )
  • When me and boyfriend planned for our vacation in Bali this winter (2011), we searched on the internet for the best accommodation we could get
  • So many things to consider, but the foremost is, of course, the money
  • I thought the driver was not really friendly at first, but then after a few ice breakers, he was proven to be an excellent midnight snack finder
  • They had a kitchen, which i think in the end, everyone staying there would feel free to use it as if it's their own house

• by missusm

I love this place, I really do. When me and boyfriend planned for our vacation in Bali this winter (2011), we searched on the internet for the best accommodation we could get. So many things to consider, but the foremost is, of course, the money. We both are grad students with only part-time jobs to fund our vacation, so choosing the right hotels was really a big deal. (or hostels, motels, anything as long as it has roof on top of us.

at least for me. As for my boyfriend, he was really worried about the mosquitoes. and perhaps a swimming pool. He IS a little bit sassy.

) We found Dana guesthouse through some booking website, we checked the reviews,

and they sounded pretty good, and so we booked them. We weren’t pretty sure about them when they sent us email twice saying that we had to confirm our arrival, we even were not sure if they would really pick us up at the airport. It turned out to be, they did pick us up. I thought the driver was not really friendly at first, but then after a few ice breakers, he was proven to be an excellent midnight snack finder.

Oh did I tell you the pick-up service was for free?yes, it was. Also the scooter. Oh yeah, rent-free scooter. Usually you have to pay around 5 dollars a day to rent a scooter in Bali, not with ...

• Dana guesthouse.

We stayed there for 5 days, and we had the key of this pink automatic scooter with us all the time. My sassy boyfriend was pretty satisfied, and surprised, to realize there was no single mosquito. They did really good job in keeping the mosquitoes away. But no swimming pool.

The room was not spacious but comfy with high wooden ceiling, unplastered brick walls, a TV and DVD player, a fan, and yellow dim lights for a very romantic ambiance. The shower was not the cleanest. They had a kitchen, which i think in the end, everyone staying there would feel free to use it as if it’s their own house. You would have your free breakfast with

coffee at the table outside your room ready to make after you open your window in the morning.

The crews were really friendly and reliable, spoke decent English, not to mention the super sweet dog, Once. She is the one I miss the most about the place. She would swag her tail whenever we came home, even from far away. The location itself was pretty far from the Kuta beach, around 20 minutes by scooter, but it was worth it.

It was very quiet, suitable for us who don’t like the hype of Kuta. Oh, and it was very cheap, one million rupiahs for 5 days, including breakfast and pick-up from the airport, and free scooter. I will certainly come back there someday.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 228021436700828/k2311a0228/2.28.11