54th street bar & grill  » Restaurants  »
5103 North Belt Highway Saint Joseph,mo
  • If your wanting to eat somewhere quiet,but for me I like it because you can have a conversation and no one will hear you
  • The food is amazing you get so much for hardly anything
  • So I think anyone would love this place its a great place to take you family for good food and they will have fun

• by Rachael Alexander

54th Street Bar & Grill

I love this place its so casuasl and fun to be.They play great music.I love the corner bar seats.Its also very loud so i guess this could be a downfall.If your wanting to eat somewhere quiet,but for me I like it because you can have a conversation and no one will hear you.Its always packed though.So be prepared for a wait time.Its so worth it though once you get

to try there food.

The food is amazing you get so much for hardly anything.I always get the bacon hamburger its so juicy and good.I get waffle fries and gringo dip to go along with it.Let me tell you about the fries and dip there amazing I could just eat that for the meal.I love them.I have also tried the brisket sandwitch and its very good to.If you like mixed drinks they have very ...

• good ones and there huge.I have never heard anyone complain about anything on the menu.

So I think anyone would love this place its a great place to take you family for good food and they will have fun.The kids meals are great also they get a main meal choice and they also get to pick a side and a dessert.The dessert can be ice cream or chocolate animal crackers.It also comes with a

drink and I dont think the meal is over 4.00.

So if your thinking about going you can dine in or just call your order in and pick it up very convienent and thats what I like dont we all.Its better then any other place I have eaten at.Also most my family works there.All three of my sisters and my brother in law is the manager.So it must be a great place to work also.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 728021436680828/k2311a0228/2.28.11