Paris Hilton Eau de Parfum Spray
  • Now I'm not saying Paris was a C-list, because she definitely was in all the media hype years back
  • So I decided to purchase 2, one for me and one for her
  • They were 3.4 oz, which I think was pretty small, I would of liked it more if I got a better value
  • I love the color pink, so of course it was fancy to my eye

• by Kim

Sometimes I tend to stray away from perfumes and fragrances newly made by celebrities, especially the ones who came up from C-list to A-list. Now I’m not saying Paris was a C-list, because she definitely was in all the media hype years back! But I guess she’s been laying a low cover, because I haven’t heard much news from her in awhile! But anyways, as I was browsing through Target the other day for some groceries, I just happened to notice some fragrance and perfume bottles listed a pretty cheap prices! Now I usually don’t purchase my perfumes at stores like these, because majority of the time they end up being really watered down, and cheap quality! But I was intrigued when I saw Paris Hilton, by Paris

Hilton! I didn’t even know she had made fragrances! But anyways, I tested a bit on my wrist, and let it air out for a few minutes. I asked my sister how it smelled, and she said it was pretty good! And if my sister says that its good, then it must be! So I decided to purchase 2, one for me and one for her! It totaled to be around $60.00 so about $30.00 for each bottle. They were 3.4 oz, which I think was pretty small, I would of liked it more if I got a better value! I mean it’s not like I purchased this from Macys, Nordstroms, Bloomingdales, Dillards, etc! But I guess I just had to deal with it!

So the appearance of ...

• this bottle is real cute, it’s pink with black lines swirling all around the bottle. I love the color pink, so of course it was fancy to my eye! Now on to the smell of it. It smells real nice, feminine, light, and sweet! It does have a bit of a floral scent to it, along with fruity. I just like the fact that it’s a perfect sweet smelling fragrance for the upcoming Spring and Summer seasons, I will definitely be wearing it throughout the warmer weather! I also like that it’s very light, it’s not one of those old, strong, and heavy smelling perfumes, that are just too overpowering and offensive to those around you. I wore it to class one day, and I had women, even
        men complimenting me on my scent! I was surprised, because I didn’t even expect the scent to last that long! From about 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM, the scent was still on me, and people noticed! So that was a major plus! I plan on purchasing more of this perfume, maybe like 3 of them to carry in my purse while going out to the gym, parties, work, class, etc! Sometimes you just need something light and sweet to bring you up a bit, and this might do the job!

Although I doubted this fragrance in the beginning, I’ve really grown to adore it! It was at a pretty good price, but I do wish the bottle was a bit bigger! It lasts long, and leaves you smelling fresh, feminine, and lovely!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5628021436420728/k2311a0228/2.28.11