Suave Professionals Sleek Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like them to really moisturize my hair, yet also rinse out as much as possible while still leaving my hair feeling soft and manageable when it is dry and it absolutely must not leave any residue
  • My hair felt moisturized, but this was definitely a cheap quality conditioner

• by mjcnv36

Suave has come out with a line of professional shampoos and conditioners that are meant to imitate the results of the more expensive shampoo companies. I have tried several of the shampoo and conditioners in the Suave Professionals line and I’ve really like them. That, along with the reason that I have slightly dry and frizzy hair persuaded me to try the Suave Professionals Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner.

The Suave Professionals Sleek Conditioner promises to make hair up to seven times more sleek than the shampoo you are currently using. It is a generic version of Matrix conditioner for sleek hair. I am really choosy about conditioners. I like them to really moisturize

my hair, yet also rinse out as much as possible while still leaving my hair feeling soft and manageable when it is dry and it absolutely must not leave any residue. I have to say that I was pleased over all with this conditioner. The smell was very much like coconut, and I liked that tropical kind of smell. My hair felt moisturized, but this was definitely a cheap quality conditioner. It was kind of thin and didn’t make me feel like I was using something decadent and luxurious. Nonetheless, it rinsed out well, and my hair didn’t feel like it had an awful residue left. After towel drying and then ...

• using a hair dryer, I have to say that the results were decent. The results weren’t worthy of an actual professional, salon grade conditioner though. My hair had bounce and volume, but it did not seem to smooth down my hair any more than any other product that I have used. I have several pieces of new growth around my hairline and these pieces tend to stick up; this conditioner did not cause them to be smoothed. The rest of my hair was not any smoother either. It was just your average conditioner that only smelled as nice as the professional product it was attempting to copy.

If you are looking for a

cheap product, that is an inexpensive one, this is a decent conditioner. It will reasonable condition your hair without spending a lot of money. But it won’t make your hair super sleek. It definitely did not make my hair seven times more sleek and smooth. If you want a really nice professional product, this one won’t stand up to the competition. My review is mixed and I can only rate this product a six, just like I rated the accompanying shampoo. I used the entire bottle of this conditioner over a span of three weeks and my hair did not become sleek. Sorry Suave, but this one did not meet its advertised promises.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128021436380728/k2311a0228/2.28.11