Randy Jacksons Americas Best Dance Crew  » TV  »
2.5
  • In the show many different street dance groups from all around the United States first audition in the hopes that the judges of the show will be impressed by them, and will give them a coveted spot on the show
  • Even though I do not hate it, I am still not a fan, and I know that if I had a choice I would not be watching it
  • I do not even have a favourite dance crew

• by Redtape

I am not very interested in dancing competitions, and so the first time that I saw the show “America’s Best Dance Crew” advertising on a certain cable television channel I ignored it, and had no interest in viewing it. However, it was only after I lost the cable television that I actually decided to start watching it, since it was the only thing even half worth watching that was being aired on local television around

that period of time.

In the show many different street dance groups from all around the United States first audition in the hopes that the judges of the show will be impressed by them, and will give them a coveted spot on the show.

Then after that, the remaining groups all compete to earn a hundred thousand US dollars along with one or two other prizes. The catch with this though is that each week each crew ...

• is given a challenge by the judges. This challenge might be using a certain theme, props or setting in their dance, and then the team that fails to impress the judges the most will be eliminated each week in the competition.

The person who hosts the show is the television star Mario Lopez, and the judges from the season I am watching are Lil’ Mama, JC, former member of the all male music group N’Sync, and

Omarion, former member of the all male music group B2K.

Despite the excitement, I really do not think that many people who are not interested in street dancing and dancing competitions will like Randy Jackson’s America’s Best Dance Crew. Even though I do not hate it, I am still not a fan, and I know that if I had a choice I would not be watching it. I do not even have a favourite dance crew.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1028021436300728/k2311a0228/2.28.11