Pampered Chef Can Opener  » Housewares  »

• by Lorianna
      I had received a bunch of Pampered Chef products as my wedding gifts, and most of them are still serving me now, 6 years later. One of them is the can opener, and I really like it. It had

taken some time to figure out how it works when I had first tried it, but as soon as I “got it,” I’ve never had a bad moment with this can opener. It does a quick, safe, and neat ...

• job, removing the top of the can and leaving no sharp edges. The removed top can actually be used as a lid, if you have not used up all the contents of the can and want to refrigerate them.
        /> I have used an electric can opener, which is of course faster, but I still like my Pampered Chef friend more. It is easier to clean, I don’t have to unplug anything, and it does not take space on my kitchen counter.

chrystal says :

I have friends who sell Pampered Chef products. We all love them. They last forever and are easy to clean. The produ ts are sturdy yet simple design. This makes for easy clean up as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53304143621230/k2311a043/4.3.07