Rustlers Chicken Sandwich  » Food  »
  • I do like my Fast food and although I know it isn’t exactly good for you, it is quick, tasty and a little bit of a Hot snack to eat
  • This isn’t something I buy all that regularly as I prefer to pick up the bbq Rib or the Burger, but this makes a nice change and it still nice

• by leeanne160480

I do like my Fast food and although I know it isn’t exactly good for you, it is quick, tasty and a little bit of a Hot snack to eat. The Rustlers range of food has been out for quite a while now and although there is now a cheaper range out thesedays called Feasters and it isn’t all that bad I

still prefer Rustlers as the food just tastes better in my view.

You get a few different products in this range but this review is about the Chicken Sandwich. This isn’t something I buy all that regularly as I prefer to pick up the bbq Rib or the Burger, but this makes a nice change and it still nice.

This comes from the Chiller cabinet in the shops and you can expesct to pay around £1.60 for this. Not the cheapest Microwave snack. But there is sometimes a 2 for £2 offer on this range and the use by date on the products aren’t all that bad.

This comes in quite a large plastic box which you cook the item in. the product isn’t squashed in or ...

• Rustlers Chicken Sandwich
      that and sits in here ok. There is a slight shape to this, and the Bun is a slight oval shape. The piece of Chicken is shaped the same way as well and is a bit of Chicken breast. No coating on this or skin which is good. You also ge4t a sachet of mayo to put on this if you wish,
      but if you don’t then at least you have the choice to add this or not.

This cooks in the Microwave in 1 minute 40 seconds and comes out moist, juicy and hot. The Chicken tastes fresh and tender as well.

Calories wise this isn’t great for you, but since this is fast food then I would have assumed that.

A nice quick and tasty snack to enjoy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728021436130728/k2311a0228/2.28.11