FusionBeauty LipFusion Micro-Injected Collagen Lip Plumper  » Cosmetics  »
  • FusionBeauty LipFusion Micro-Injected Collagen Lip Plumper was worth $32 online when I bought it
  • I can say that it was obviously noticeable - my lips definitely dramatically larger, and not in fact lame
  • I like the difference - not overly shiny, the result was natural
  • This product is advisable because it did not cost a lot

• by sichome

FusionBeauty LipFusion Micro-Injected Collagen Lip Plumper was worth $32 online when I bought it. I never used it before but I suppose it was a nice treatment because of the many reviews I read before. It actually had a weight of .8 oz and was made by Fusion Beauty. In case you don’t know, it is made to help make the lips much larger by increasing the collagen. If you really think about it, ingredients are indeed great at enlarging the lips. It actually has castor oil and collagen which are aimed or make the lips grow bigger and to also to hydrate them. This product doesn’t contain parabens, synthetic dyes, colorings and others.

Upon applying it for the first time, I remember the tingly pain. My lips were in great swelling pain, thanks to the collagen. The feeling lasted awhile, and would then slow down. The painful effect was in fact, a sign it was working to growing

the size of your lips. I can say that it was obviously noticeable - my lips definitely dramatically larger, and not in fact lame. I like the difference - not overly shiny, the result was natural. My lips were in a nice shade or color - not too red, not too bright, but not too pale, either.

I would use it each day when I would work. Thankfully the change was the same - my lips were much bigger, though I must admit the effect was would be for 8 hours. That was good enough to last a lot. You can just use it after 8 hours if you want. Results of this product were only temporary, however, but whenever I’d apply it, I always liked the effect because it really was awesome. My lips looked indeed bigger but not anything too overboard. Besides it did not have a bad smell and it also did not feel too chalky and it did not ...

• feel too muddy as well. In fact, it did not feel so slippery, and it did not anything too last in a long time. I like that it would stay for a long time without having to apply it over and over.

It’s nothing special from the others I bought. But it wasn’t heavy because it doesn’t contain grease and it was light as I expected. It was actually scent-free, alcohol-free and of course, paraben-free. It does not have strong scents, nothing too muddy and nothing too hard, also. In fact, it does not create any smudge way too easily, and it can actually stick well. It has a thick consistency also.

The texture, more importantly, was not different from those lip treatments because it did not feel too hard. But it was not anything too heavy as others, and it also did not feel too greasy anyway. You can use it regardless of your condition, but it does not have a strong

sun protection because it does not contain any SPF. As mentioned, it did not contain too much oil and it would not actually cause permanent marks on the clothes, it did not feel anything too chalky as I expected. It did not contain a lot of parabens, mineral oil and it is alcohol-free, so it does not cause any dryness.

Lastly, I like that it was in a nude color, hence it did not appear too red, and it was not overly bright either. In fact, it does not look anything too weird at all. I like that it does not have a weird smell, and it was not anything too slippery. You can apply it no matter where you are, and it would not cause complications like itching, redness and others. It can be used no matter what your occasion is.

This product is advisable because it did not cost a lot. It also is widely available online. I bought it on Amazon.

FusionBeauty LipFusion Micro-Injected Collagen Lip Plumper

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128021435980728/k2311a0228/2.28.11