Loreal so Soft shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the shampoo called Loreal so soft shampoo to try it on my hair once

• by penu

Loreal as we all know it is a very famous and very good company. All the products from Loreal are very special in quality and styles.

It is a world famous company.

I bought the

shampoo called Loreal so soft shampoo to try it on my hair once.

Before I apply it my hair quality was simply ok, not too soft or not even damaged.

But after using the Lorial shampoo I ...

• could feel my hair extremely silky, soft and bouncy, which was like never before I use this product.

This shampoo is a bit costly for me.

So I only use it when I have to go outside

for parties or for functions.

This shampoo is very thick and very little amount of shampoo is fine to clean up the hair and condition it good.

There is no need of using the conditioners after using it.

Loreal so Soft shampoo
    Elle says :

Can you give me the exact name of the shampoo the shape colour of the bottle. Have checked the L`oreal website but not able to find anything of that sort. Would like to try it out.

Galega says :

There isn’t any shampoo named L’Oreal So soft shampoo. I think the author is referring to L’Oreal Smooth Intense Smoothing shampoo. The features mentioned by the author matches with this shampoo.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31304143591230/k2311a043/4.3.07