New York Color Liquid Lip Shine Lipgloss  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I purchased the banana berry flavor and was very disappointed
  • Unfortunately for the NYC Liquid Lip Shine Lipgloss, it does not even have good flavors to justify continuing to purchase it
  • It is definitely not even worth the three or four dollars I paid for it
  • I do not suggest this product to anyone no matter how desperate you may be for a two or three dollar gloss product and I will definitely never make the mistake of purchasing this product again in the future

• by Intensify

I don’t often purchase makeup products that I hate so much that I immediately throw the product in the trash. The New York Color Liquid Lip Shine Lipgloss has recently become the exception to that rule. I purchased it a week ago and threw it away the same day that I purchased it. As soon as I tried it on, I knew that I would not be keeping it. To be completely honest, this is the worst lip gloss product I have ever used in my entire life and I have used tons of lip gloss products.

To start with, the New York Color Liquid Lip Shine Lipgloss is

extremely sticky and thick. It feels terrible on the lips. The consistency is absolutely horrible. The worst part about this lip gloss is that it has zero staying power. The product is completely gone from my lips just seconds after I applied it. Do not even think of talking or eating while this product is on your lips because it will disappear instantly.

The lip gloss itself comes in a roll on applicator. This is probably the worst type of applicator you could have for a lip gloss, especially one that is as greasy feeling as this lip gloss happens to be. It is just such a messy way ...

• to apply lip gloss. It isn’t precise at all. This lip gloss comes in a wide variety of flavors but it tastes terrible. I purchased the “banana berry” flavor and was very disappointed. Usually, with cheap lip gloss products, I at least expect that they taste good so the even when they wear off quickly, there is still some reason to keep applying the product. Unfortunately for the NYC Liquid Lip Shine Lipgloss, it does not even have good flavors to justify continuing to purchase it.

Overall, I have to give the New York Color Liquid Lip Shine Lipgloss a rating of a 1 out of 10. Though I

did not have high expectations for this product to begin with, it completely fell flat. I have nothing positive to say about this product at all. It has zero staying power and feels icky on the lips. It is definitely not even worth the three or four dollars I paid for it. This is the definition of a cheap lip gloss, both in price and also unfortunately in quality. I do not suggest this product to anyone no matter how desperate you may be for a two or three dollar gloss product and I will definitely never make the mistake of purchasing this product again in the future. Lesson learned.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128021435800628/k2311a0228/2.28.11