Nature Body Wash Pomegranate with Dead Sea Minerals  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • When I first used the body wash, I thought it was strange that it was transparent with just a very slight pink tint to it
  • It definitely smells manmade and does nothing to delight my nose
  • After the shower, I noticed that my skin was much drier than I liked it to be
  • I like cleansing products that leave me smelling good

• by adrean_j

Though I am not very picky about the type of body washes I use, I do look for washes that keep moisture in my skin. I hate when my skin gets too dry, because it starts to feel irritated. My skin can turn white, or even start to flake and peel. The last time I got body wash, my husband picked out the Nature Body Wash Pomegranate with Dead Sea Minerals. He thought the minerals would be good for my skin. It was very affordable costing only a dollar at a local Dollar Tree Store. The 13.5 ounce bottle could be stored anywhere in the bathroom and fit perfectly into the rack and any corner of the tub. The cap is sturdy, and keeps the body

wash from leaking or spilling. When I first used the body wash, I thought it was strange that it was transparent with just a very slight pink tint to it. The scent is much like pomegranate, but does not smell natural. It definitely smells manmade and does nothing to delight my nose. It does have sort of a fruit scent that can be refreshing, but it is something that definitely had to grow on me.

This body wash did not lather up exactly as I thought it would. It eventually got soap after vigorous rubbing, and made a thin but bubbly lather. The lather felt as if it was missing some substance as I rubbed it on my skin. It was a little creamy, but not ...

• enough to make my skin feel nourished. The soap did, however, leave my skin feeling clean. I felt refreshed after my shower, and loved how easily the soap washed away from my skin. After the shower, I noticed that my skin was much drier than I liked it to be. It looked like I had rubbed chalk all over my skin. I ended up having to use a large amount of lotion to put the moisture back into my skin. The thing that I did not like is that it kind of made my skin feel itchy. My skin did not feel normal until about 20 minutes after I rubbed the lotion in, once it penetrated. The scent of this body wash does not last. I
        like cleansing products that leave me smelling good. This one does not even leave me with that clean scent. The scent seems to fade away within 15 minutes of getting out of the shower.

After using this body wash, I was not too satisfied. I thought that something was missing and my skin was yearning for more. This body wash was affordable, but not really worth it. It is thin, and seems to dry the skin out more than most other body washes would. I do not see myself using this product again in the future. This is one of those body washes that need a body pouf so that the lather will become full. If you use a wash cloth or scrub brush, it might not lather so easily.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127021435720628/k2311a0227/2.27.11