Sucrets Complete Cool Citrus  » Medicine  »
  • I thought some lozenges would be appropriate and opted to purchase the Sucrets Complete Cool Citrus Lozenges
  • I noticed I could swallow with a little more ease, but still felt very sharp pains in my throat
  • It was a good thing that they did not cost very much
  • I think this product worked, but could have been stronger
  • I would recommend this to anyone looking for an inexpensive lozenge that is convenient

• by adrean_j

I am one of those people who cannot stand dealing with a sore throat. I hate the aching sensation, and not being able to swallow drives me completely insane. I have tried tons of Chloraseptic sprays and none of them really seem to do the job. Hot tea helps, but it is not something you can drink all day while you are busy. I thought some lozenges would be appropriate and opted to purchase the Sucrets Complete Cool Citrus Lozenges. These lozenges came in a tin container of 18 lozenges for about two dollars. I sucked one of them immediately to

relieve the pain I was feeling. Initially I felt a bit of a numbing sensation, but did not really feel any strong pain relief. I noticed I could swallow with a little more ease, but still felt very sharp pains in my throat. One lozenge lasts for about ten minutes in my mouth before it dissolves. The flavor is bitter and not the best. It is good if you like sour candies, and kind of reminds me of one.

After sucking one of these lozenges, I felt relief for about an hour before I felt that I needed another one. At ...

• that rate, the tin was gone pretty quickly. It was a good thing that they did not cost very much. I think this product worked, but could have been stronger. Though I was sucking on the lozenges, I still felt the need to pop a few pain killers. These lozenges are good for those who are looking for throat relief while in the car or at work. It is easier to pop one of these in your mouth h than it is to try to aim and spray. The lozenges leave a tingly feeling in your mouth that takes some time
        to get rid of. It also has a funny aftertaste. I usually cannot eat or drink anything after sucking on one of these Sucrets. I think it is because of the intense lemon flavor that tastes almost natural.

I think that these are okay lozenges. I really don’t see myself going out and trying to buy them again. They provide a nice numbing sensation that will make swallowing more comfortable, but don’t get to the root of the pain. The Sucrets also helps my throat feel less itchy and irritated. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an inexpensive lozenge that is convenient.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2627021435680628/k2311a0227/2.27.11