Femtex Regular Absorbency Tampons  » Health  »
  • During my time of the month I like to feel protected but also comfortable
  • I found these mini boxes of the Femtex Regular Absorbency tampons at my local Dollar Tree Store
  • The strings on these tampons are very sturdy and can withstand a strong yank, with no problem
  • At times I also noticed that sometimes there would be leakage to one side of the tampon, like it wasn’t absorbing at all
  • The little box is perfect when you are out and need a small box of tampons quick, plus it is much better than going to a convenient store and paying three times the amount

• by adrean_j

During my time of the month I like to feel protected but also comfortable. I like to use tampons, because I feel they are cleaner and easier to dispose of. I am not too picky about the type of tampons I use, as long as they are absorbent. I found these mini boxes of the Femtex Regular Absorbency tampons at my local Dollar Tree Store. The box was only a dollar and came with 8 tampons. These Femtex tampons had cardboard applicators with a little punch in the side of it for your finger to grip on. It also has very tiny ridges, which are also

supposed to improve grip. These tampons are not too big in size and feel comfortable as I wear them throughout the day. They are unscented, so it is great for those people looking for natural smelling products. The strings on these tampons are very sturdy and can withstand a strong yank, with no problem. These tampons are easy to dispose of and flush without clogging the toilet. The applicator can easily fit into the wrapper and be thrown in the trash.

The applicator is usually comfortable during insert and does not scratch. The tampon has a sufficient amount of absorbency and works perfectly for a ...

• regular flow. These tampons are not good if your flow is leaning towards heavy because they can become soaked after only an hour at a time. At times I also noticed that sometimes there would be leakage to one side of the tampon, like it wasn’t absorbing at all. This was kind of frustrating, but I have had this happen with other tampons, as well. I think that they worked pretty decently for me toward the end of my flow, when it was almost over. I would have to change it every three hours or so, and felt like I was not wearing anything at all.
        I think they are a great bargain at that price, and the 8 count box is perfect when my period is almost over, and I don’t want to buy a whole other box of super tampons.

I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a reliable tampon that it is easy on the pockets. The little box is perfect when you are out and need a small box of tampons quick, plus it is much better than going to a convenient store and paying three times the amount. The small boxes are also good for those people who like to mix and match absorbency levels.

denise says :

re : During my time of the month I like to feel protected but also comfortable

During my time of the month i like to feel protected and comfortable because we already don’t like this time of the month. It is nice to know that we are protected,by not having any leakage during this time. being comfortable is also important we don’t to express on our face or through our body motions how uncomfortable we are during this time

denise says :

re : I found these mini boxes of the Femtex Regular Absorbency tampons at my local Dollar Tree Store

Found at family dollar

Hi Denise,

You are correct, they are found at the Family Dollar Store as well. I have actually seen them quite a few places including Dollar General, Freds, and Wal-Mart. I think that they have grown in popularity and so they are found a variety of places. However, they are cheapest at the Dollar Tree Store

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joanna

denise says :

re : The strings on these tampons are very sturdy and can withstand a strong yank, with no problem

Only problem with string is sometimes its hard to find when its time for tampon to come out

Joanna says :

I use these tampons as well. I am very picky when it comes to my feminine hygiene products. I like these because they are very strong and are simple. I do have a problem with the string sometimes, but for the price and quality I am willing to let that go.

Hi Denise,

I have remedied the string problem. When I use the tampon, I first spray the string with a little hair spray. It really helps keep it straight instead of letting it get all curled up in my lady parts.

I know its different, but it really seems to work well.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joanna

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3427021435650528/k2311a0227/2.27.11