Flagship Resort Atlantic City, New Jersey  » Hotels  »
0.5
60 N Maine Ave Atlantic City, NJ 08641
  • Upon entering our room the first thong we noticed was the damp musty smell

• by Sunflower3344

I want to tell you about my recent 4 night stay at The Flagship Resort in Atlantic City. First let me say how excited my family was to be staying at this resort after we read the description on the website of how luscious and beautiful this resort was. Upon entering our room the first thong we noticed was the damp musty smell.

The bed was made up with paper thin linens that you could see right through.

The bedspread was an awful seafoam green color.

The air conditioning vents on the walls were so dirty the dust protruded put around the vents onto the walls. The furnished patio consisted of two white plastic chairs and no table.

The carpeting wad old and dirty looking. The decor was so outdated.

The couch which made into a pullout bed was a imitation black leather with tiny rips throughout. Even the hangers were even plastic.

The ...

• room included a kitchenette but no dishwasher. We were only given a small bottle of dish soap under a sign telling us that if we left any dirty dishes they would charge us a $50 fee.

The towels in the bathroom were grayish white and non absorbent. This by no means was what my idea of a resort is.

The second day we were there the housekeepers didn’t even clean our room they just left us a stack

of towels. When I called the front desk to inquire why our room wasn’t cleaned they connected me to housekeeping.

They didn’t know why and said the manager would call us the next day. Which didn’t happen.

The worst part was as we were going to our room in the elevator someone stole my sons phone right out of his coat pocket them called me looming for money to get it back. When in Atlantic City don’t flagdown the Flagship.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 227021435480528/k2311a0227/2.27.11