Abercrombie’s Madison Jeans
www.abercrombie.com
  • Out of all the flare jeans I've tried in my life, I found that Abercrombie and Fitch's Madison jeans were the most flattering and most comfortable of all the flare style jeans I've worn
  • Personally, I like the dark washes because dark has a slimming effect
  • If you are between two sizes, definitely go down, because these jeans do stretch a little
  • I am extremely satisfied with my Abercrombie and Fitch Madison Flare jeans, and I would definitely recommend buying them

• by icyheartsx

Out of all the flare jeans I’ve tried in my life, I found that Abercrombie and Fitch’s Madison jeans were the most flattering and most comfortable of all the flare style jeans I’ve worn. The flare isn’t huge, which adds to being flattering, since the huge flares look overwhelming on a person like me.

They are relatively low rise, but do not pose any danger of showing your underwear when you sit down or bend over. Hollister, the company owned by Abercrombie, makes jeans that not only show your underwear but

show your butt crack when you sit down. Another difference is that Abercrombie’s jeans are much more durable than Hollister. I tested this theory by buying two pairs of jeans at the same time, one from each store, and now the Hollister jeans are thinning and fading while the Abercrombie ones are in like new condition.

Abercrombie’s jeans are not extremely tight fitting, but still very flattering. To me, this is special because it’s hard to find jeans this flattering that are not leg squeezing tight jeans.

Also, these jeans come ...

• in many styles. There are so many great washes to choose from, and you can also choose to buy these jeans ripped or destroyed. Personally, I like the dark washes because dark has a slimming effect.

Even though many people have told me Abercrombie runs small, this is not the case with their jeans. I typically wear a size 4-6, but with Abercrombie, I wear a size 4. Very true to size, and you don’t have to go to the store to try them because there is a accurate size chart

on their website. If you are between two sizes, definitely go down, because these jeans do stretch a little. Also, you can get them in short, regular, and long lengths (they do not provide this information on the Abercrombie website):

Short: 30 inches Regular: 32 inches Long: 34 inches

There are absolutely no downfalls to these jeans. They could be considered slightly pricey, but they last so long and they are much cheaper than designer jeans.

I am extremely satisfied with my Abercrombie and Fitch Madison Flare jeans, and I would definitely recommend buying them!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5527021435450528/k2311a0227/2.27.11