Scalp (medicated anti dandruff shampoo)  » Cosmetics  »
  • The Scalp shampoo is medicated and it is not very soapy which gives a lot of leather, but it has some content, which will definitely through away the dandruff after one wash of hair

• by penu
      Scalp is the name of the shampoo, which is medicated, and it is a very effective anti dandruff shampoo. If some one is having the dandruff in the scalp of if the scalp is very scaly or dry,

then I have the very effective solution to cure the dandruff. The Scalp shampoo is medicated and it is not very soapy which gives a lot of leather, but it has some content, which will definitely through away ...

• the dandruff after one wash of hair. Take a little amount of scalp shampoo in your hands and apply it to your wet hair and gently rub or massage your scalp with this shampoo and leave it for
        5 minutes and wash your hair. After using this shampoo it is must and should to use the good quality conditioner to maintain the soft texture of your hair. In short this is very effective shampoo for curing the dandruff.

abhi says :

Hi i have fair fall problem .is it useful to use scalpe to stop hair fall…And suggest me how to use it…

Galega says :

It may not be an ideal way to tackle hair fall problem. You are from India and I would suggest you to try Khadi Organic Pure Amla Hair Powder. I am using this product with very good result. I have also written my personal experience about this product here.

This shampoo is good to get rid of dandruff. Wash you hair and take little bit of shampoo. Now massage gently on the scalp. Rinse it off within 3 minutes.

sumathi says :

i had complance of hair fall i had dandruff also. for dandruff my docter diagnos as sebbhoric capitis he priscripe scalp ,now i`m using scalp.during washing wit d shampoo ther is more hair fall when compare before.shall i continue ?what is treatment for hair fall?i used scalp 1y trice.

aw says :

Are you seeing a dermatologist for your problem? I’m not a doctor but I had an itchy skin condition that was treated after several years of suffering. The dermatologist gave me an ointment that helped my skin healed. As for dandruff my husband likes Head and Shoulder brand shampoo because he has troubling skin. His scalp would get dry flaky and itchy using other brand, so he’s been using this product for more than 10 years.

Galega says :

Scalpe is a good product for containing dandruff. Unfortunately, it has not worked for you. The hair fall problem, you are suffering from, might be related to serious dandruff issue you have. Try Diva Kranti Shampoo along with Aloe Vera Gel. Take two tablespoon of Amwala Juice every morning in the empty stomach. Avoid junk food. Ensure to keep your hair clean. Take an anti fungus medicine for 2 days (after speaking to your doctor). These are advises that I can give with positive outlook.

venkatesh says :

I am having problem with dandruff and lot of hair fall problem. I am using scalpe from past two days. will it use full for me? please suggest..

me.glenrose says :

The efficacy of the product may not be seen within 2 days. I suggest you use it for a week or two to see if it works for you. Otherwise, you can just switch to a different product that will suit you.

Galega says :

Scalpe is a great product, and is widely prescribed by physicians in India for hair fall, dandruff and fungal infection on scalp. It can also contain flaking easily. You should continue using it as per instructions. As far as dandruff is concerned, you should start seeing result within 2 days. For others, like fungal infection, you may need to wait for one week.

Ashok says :

my hair is falling everyday and its now and i am scared i love my harid stly but no dandrup enfection only one Quaery can i use scalp shapoo for hair fall? its will work?? i have never used the scalp shampoo but my one of frnds has suggest me for use it please suggest any expriance

Galega says :

I don’t think that this shampoo will tackle hair fall problem effectively. I have not used personally, but have seen people using it.

For hair fall, I would suggest you two products:

- Khadi Organic Pure Amla Hair Powder

- Trichup Hair Oil

I have used both of these products with satisfying result without any side effects.

arun says :

new version of tis shampoo is excatly has panteen formula in it…new1 isn’t worth…..till i ws usin d pervious version…my hair startd growin…bt again the new version has spoiled it again….

Galega says :

If you take a look at the ingredients of Panteen (Pro V) and this shampoo, you will not find exactly similar list. There are wide difference. I think you are using this shampoo for hair fall. That may not work. In short term, it may give some result by removing dandruff and flakes from scalp, but for long term it isn’t going to work. You should use a specialized hair fall solution.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31304143541230/k2311a043/4.3.07