The Dylan Ratigan Show On MSNBC  » Local news  »
  • First of all, I like the fact that Dylan criticizes both parties, not just the right and not just the left, He is truly in the center
  • If you want a good solid news show without all the left and right junk, and a show that really gets to the core of our problems, you should seriously consider the Dylan Ratigan show

• by fastedit

I really don’t like how the political news is broadcast today, it seems to be more about entertainment and opinions, rather than real news. I tried watching FOX news but it was so slanted towards the right, it seemed phony and unreal, I watch MSNBC mostly because they seem to be a bit more balanced, but still I feel like I am missing something, One day while watching MSNBC I came across something called, “The Dylan Ratigan Show” and boy was I pleasantly surprised.

in the center. I also like the fact that he tells it like it is, like how our Government really works, and how money is stolen from the people everyday, talking about the big corporations and their power and influence over our congress is also a constant theme of his. Dylan seems to be very smart, especially when it comes to economics, and to me he comes across as very real and sincere. He does however give his opinions on a lot of things, but usually I find his opinions to be fair and balanced and he offers real solutions to our problems.

I like ...

• how the entire show is made and what it stands for, Dylan is all about the people and a fair and transparent Government. I like the “The Daily Rant” section of his show, where people get 5 minutes to talk about what they like or dislike about our government. The Dylan Ratigan show also does something they call a steel on wheels tour, where they host job fairs across America.

I really like this show, it kind of reminds me of some kind of secret underground information program we are not suppose to know about, other news shows don’t even come close to this type of frankness,

and as long as corporations own the networks, they never will, that’s why it amazes me how Dylan gets away with keeping the news so real. I come away from the show feeling energized and pumped up and I can’t wait to share the information with family and friends, I also feel angry too, knowing how my tax dollars are really being spent and all of the wasteful spending that goes on in Washington.

If you want a good solid news show without all the left and right junk, and a show that really gets to the core of our problems, you should seriously consider the Dylan Ratigan show.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3627021435370528/k2311a0227/2.27.11