Freschetta Supreme Pizza
1.5
  • But, it was nice being able to avoid dirtying our own pizza tray
  • I think there were some spices on it (after all, they were considered toppings) but they were very limited too
  • If you are going to spend $6-$8 on a pizza, I would recommend ordering one from Dominos instead

• by Review Vigilante

Product description: Frozen pizza that promises 10 toppings and a thick crust. We found it on sale for about $6 the other day but it normally sells for around $8 in most of our stores. What I liked about this product: Not much (more on that in a second).

But, I will say the crust wasn’t terrible. I feel it was undercooked a bit following the instructions on the box.

But, at least

it was a thicker crust and not paper thin like most pizzas. The tray this comes with is pretty cool.

I didn’t think it make much of a difference in the actual baking. But, it was nice being able to avoid dirtying our own pizza tray.

My wife just did dishes so that was a big plus (one of the very few I could even mention about this pizza and I had to ...

• think hard about those). What I didn’t like about this product: First of all, garlic and oregano are not considered toppings, they are considered spices.

And, two different kinds of cheese is pushing it a bit too. In other words, this was actually a 6 topping pizza that is only considered 10 toppings on a technicality.

Didn’t matter anyway because the toppings were used very sparingly. I have purchased plenty of cheap pizzas

that had a heck of lot more on them.

The pizza also lacked flavor. I think there were some spices on it (after all, they were considered toppings) but they were very limited too.

My Final Opinion: This pizza is simply a waste of money and nothing else. If you are going to spend $6-$8 on a pizza, I would recommend ordering one from Dominos instead.

You’ll get much more for your money and won’t even have to cook it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2727021435330528/k2311a0227/2.27.11