Clean&Clear oil control film
  • I have always had a problem with my oily skin
  • Ever since I was in junior high school, I always had to bring with me tissue just so I felt 'presentable', otherwise I would have shiny face, and as many of you would have known, that is definitely not something a 13 year old girl wants to be seen
  • They had the face powder, which I tried and did not really give the best impression, mostly because it did not make me look like those Thailand girls on the advertisement

• by missusm

I have always had a problem with my oily skin. Ever since I was in junior high school, I always had to bring with me tissue just so I felt ‘presentable’, otherwise I would have shiny face, and as many of you would have known, that is definitely not something a 13 year old girl wants to be seen. first time i get to know this brand, Clean and Clear, was when my mum bought me the face cleaner foam.

I had some trouble on my skin after trying several other brands, and my mum decided to buy me Clean and Clear after

watching the advertisement on TV. What a mum.

Good news was, it worked! so far in my teenage years, it was the best brand for my skin, and I never had any more problem, even though I have to admit, it tends to dry your skin. After knowing and getting use to the brand, I started looking for the other products they offered.

They had the face powder, which I tried and did not really give the best impression, mostly because it did not make me look like those Thailand girls on the advertisement. I eventually get to try their oil control film.

...

• I was not a big fan of oil control film because I thought they were pretty disgusting after you used them. But at the time, I had no choice, I really did not want to use facial tissue all the time to pat my face with.

So I tried several brands. The very first one i used was the type that looked like bread paper, if you know what I mean.

A thin white paper that tends to tear apart when you use it on your face. I hated the thing.

And I also tried this pretty expensive oil film, blue rubberish paper,

pretty thick. It worked excellent, but it was way too expensive just for oil control film.

Until I tried the Clean & Clear film. It is not too thick but also not too thin that it won’t break when you are using it, also blue and more like a rubber paper, and sufficient for my extra oily face.

And good news again! It is not expensive at all. At least when I was in junior high I can afford it with my own pocket money.

So, I still use it until now, and I haven’t found any better oil control film than Clean & Clear.

Clean&Clear oil control film

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127021435120528/k2311a0227/2.27.11