Nora Robert’s “Red Lily” Novel
  • Nora Robert’s book entitled “Red Lily” was a captivating book that I found myself not being able to put down and even thinking about as I went about my daily routines

• by Susanna Frank

Nora Robert’s book entitled “Red Lily” was a captivating book that I found myself not being able to put down and even thinking about as I went about my daily routines. I couldn’t help but be immersed with the characters, their pasts, their presents and what their futures would be. Since this book was the third in a trilogy of books revolving around the same characters, as soon as I opened the first page I

felt a sense of meeting up with an old friend, it was a warm feeling that doesn’t come from reading any old book.

In this third books, Nora Roberts continues in telling the story about three woman, Rosalind, Stella and Hailey who all found themselves living in an big house at significant moments in their lives. They are all at different ages, but big changes have occurred and brought them together. The house they live in, Harper House, is being haunted by one of the ancestors of Rosalind Harper. Though there is no records of her being there, in fact, she is not even a Harper. But the gang and their families believe that she was a mistress to one of the Harper men many years ago, and something horrible was done to her. This book is focused on Hailey, the youngest of the women, and her life and feelings. The ...

• Nora Robert's
      ghost is now focusing on her, and leading her and the others closer and closer to finding out why she haunts Harper House, where she is buried, and who she really is.

Mystery books are always fun, especially when they are addicting and hard to put down. While I did not like Hailey all that much as a character, I felt like I knew her. It was easy to picture myself in the story with the

characters, to see what they were seeing because the book is filled with so many wonderful details and fun word usage that made it very enjoyable to read.

I would suggest this book to Nora Robert fans or to people who just love a good mystery. However, I would hope that you would start with the first book, Blue Dhalia and then read the second which is Black Rose, before moving on to Red Lily. Enjoy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1727021435110528/k2311a0227/2.27.11