Lancome Hypnose waterproof  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • First time I bought it after i read the review from my favorite cosmetic website, and according to the writer, the mascara works like magic with volume effect
  • Unfortunately, it doesn't cast any magic on me
  • I found it nothing much different from Maybelline mascara with cheaper price
  • Not the best dramatic look I was looking for, and I was pretty disappointed with the overall results

• by missusm

First time I bought it after i read the review from my favorite cosmetic website, and according to the writer, the mascara works like magic with volume effect. Unfortunately, it doesn’t cast any magic on me. I found it nothing much different from Maybelline mascara with cheaper price.

The wand is very usual straight wand, kinda hard to reach the corner of

your lashes, and you need several coats to have visible effect. I was actually mixed it with Lancome Hypnose Drama, which according to the reviews i have read, was supposed to give better voluminous effect.

From the photos the reviewers gave, I was pretty convinced, so despite the price made me rake deeper into my pocket than i would usually do for a bottle of mascara. Turned out, I bought the wrong thing.

I bought Lancome Hypnose minus Drama, and the effect of the mascara immediately put me down. With the price tag of around 25 dollars ( I bought it here in Korea where I stay), I was expecting something more.

First coat really do nothing to my eyelashes. Either it is just ...

• Lancome Hypnose waterproof
      my eyelashes or because of the mascara, but on the first coat, I can see just a few bulky strands of eyelash, and because of the straight wand, it is so hard to reach the inner corner of the eyelashes.

When I apply the second coat, I can start to see the volume it gives to the eyelashes, but still bulky and

uneven. Just on the third coat, the mascara gives the closest results to what i would have desire.

The mascara liquid also does not give any longer effect to my eyelashes. After the application, my eyelashes looked thicker and have more volume, but still as short as before.

Not the best dramatic look I was looking for, and I was pretty disappointed with the overall results.

quick note by anonymous :

I don’t like that it doesn’t give the desired results after the first try and after the second attempt it appears bulky

quick note by anonymous :

Getting longer lashes is one of the most important aspects of mascara, so the fact that it didn’t do that is disappointing.

quick note by anonymous :

I don’t like that it requires multiple coats

quick note by anonymous :

It seems that the customer was disappointed with her purchase

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127021435100528/k2311a0227/2.27.11